Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 01:56 AM

Default WTF DID I DO WRONG!!?!? (girl post, with pics)

(I'm messed up a bit so apologies for whatever i need to apologize for)
Background: I went out with Girl 1 for a little over a year, we didn’t talk for 2 months after we broke up, and now we’re starting to hang out together again because we have a lot of the same mutual friends.

So I go over to their dorm to drink with the usual group, and we get nice and tanked since it’s going to be my last night here as a student. We smoke a lot, drink a lot, and [censored] around a lot. Girl 1 somehow manages to keep her cool the entire night, so I don’t have to deal with her [censored] at all, which is nice.

Eventually the other people there start to leave, until it’s down to just Girl 1, myself, and Girl 2. We start chatting, take a few shots of our own, and smoke a bowl. Girl 1 then starts to complain of a sore neck. I tell her to come sit in front of me and I’ll give her a massage, having remembered that I gave her a few when we were together and she seemed to like them. She refused at first, until I told her to just shut up and come sit down, which she promptly did. As I was in the middle of the massage, I remembered that massage-threesome set-up from “The Game,” and think, hell, I’m leaving tomorrow. It’s Go-Time! So I say to Girl 1, “You know, I just read something online about a particular way to give a massage that’s supposed to be very relaxing, wanna try it?”

She of course agrees, so I tell her to lie down on her stomach, and then I ask Girl 2 to come sit on the other side of Girl 1. As she gets up to do so, Girl 1 gives me a look (you know what I mean, one of those “Don’t even bother trying” looks) and then lies back down after I tell her to relax. I go through the whole deal of explaining what’s going to happen to Girl 1, and the idea behind the 4-handed massage. Then I tell Girl 2 that in exchange for her doing this, Girl 1 and I will give her one next. She smiles and agrees, so we go to work on Girl 1. I kinda push my hand-boundaries, getting very near to her ass/[censored]. Then after we’re done, I tell Girl 2 to lie down, and Girl 1 to take her place. They do so, and we start the massage, and I make sure I’m keeping my eyes on Girl 1/her body so she knows I’m looking at her, and then about halfway through I lean in and give her a kiss. She kinda pulls back, then leans back in and keeps kissing me. We make out for a few seconds before our hands start to move toward each other, and Girl 2 looks back to see what’s going on. She says something about leaving, until Girl 1 pulls back and tells her not to bother. I then make a joke about her and Girl 1 making out next, and they both laugh and chuckle, probably thinking I’m just trying to make what happened less awkward. I inform them otherwise, by telling them that they should make out. I make sure to point out they’ve done it plenty of times in the past, and since I’m leaving tomorrow they should do it one more time.

They, of course, agree. As they’re making out, ( and they’re really into it, I swear they’re gonna go dyke with each other next year living together again) I start to lean in, and put one hand on each of their backs. They start to pull apart, but I put a little pressure on their backs and they go back into the kiss, and eventually I join in on it. After this we all both basically had one hand on each other, just groping and whatnot, so everybody was getting paid attention, not just 2 people and a third wheel kind of thing. I took off my shirt, thinking they’d both be easier about it if mine was already off. After a minute like that, I took off Girl 1’s shirt, and a minute or so later, Girl 2’s. I leave it like that for a bit and just continue the mutual make-out/grope-fest, but then I put Girl 1’s hands on my belt and she starts to unbuckle it, and sooner rather then later, my pants are off. Boxers still on, but I’m good with that. I then start to take Girl 1’s pants off, and they end up on the floor as well. As I start to slide Girl 2’s pants down, Girl 1 pulls away and says some [censored] about not being able to do this, sorry, blah blah blah. At this point I know I’m shot-down, and I just pack up my [censored], give them both hugs and tell them I’ll come visit at some point, and leave. HYAHCYAHCACHACYACHACHACYA (PS when girl 1 gets like that there is no getting her out of it, believe me, I would know. She shuts down completely, and there’s absolutely no use trying to persuade her otherwise)

Wtf. I’ve run over this thing like 5 times in the past 20 minutes, thinking of every little detail, wondering where I could have done better. GAYGAYGAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGAYGAY I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL SHOOT MYSELF

Cliffnotes: I almost had a 3-some, but stupid ex-girlfriend got nervous/emotional again and [censored]-blocked me hard. As a result, I hate life but I have vowed to either have a 3 some with the girls, or kill myself if there is repeated failure.

PIKSHURES!
GIRL 2 = LEFT, GIRL 1 = RIGHT
[image]http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/fartsarefun/?action=view&current=girl1girl2.jpg[/image]

SAME ORDER

[image]http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/fartsarefun/?action=view&current=girl2girl1.jpg[/image]
Old 04-13-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: WTF DID I DO WRONG!!?!? (girl post, with pics)

also, i need help posting images apparently. feel free to help
Old 04-13-2007, 01:58 AM

Old 04-13-2007, 01:59 AM

THANKS SWEETHEART

The real beat is that he didn't get to sex girl #2, who has a hot ass and is almost certainly a freak in bed.

tl;dr but I prefer the one on the left.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:00 AM

Soooooo close! Five plus six is eleven, thats hot.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:01 AM

I too prefer the one on the left, which is what is really annoying in this situation. She has an amazing ass
Old 04-13-2007, 02:02 AM

should have gone for the one you didnt date, crisis averted. You literally bit off more than you could chew.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:04 AM

I got this far and saw your mistake:

[ QUOTE ]
As I was in the middle of the massage, I remembered that massage-threesome set-up from “The Game,”

[/ QUOTE ]