Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Funny goings on at absolute.

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is she an idiot?

While I'm not great fan of Absolute anyone who sees someone defrauding a site should report them to the site. I don't agree with her reasoning about possible escalation. Just the fact that someone is trying to defraud a site's bonus program is perfect justification for reporting them. Even on an awful site like Absolute.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly I'm missing something.

If it's a team of six people who agree beforehand to call every hand and check down to steal bonus money, is it that far fetched that they may decide beforehand to sit with honest players and share hole cards?
Old 10-01-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is she an idiot?

While I'm not great fan of Absolute anyone who sees someone defrauding a site should report them to the site. I don't agree with her reasoning about possible escalation. Just the fact that someone is trying to defraud a site's bonus program is perfect justification for reporting them. Even on an awful site like Absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking at your posts for some time ... if you are really that honest, why do you play poker online? I mean you can go to an opera, or give money for the kids in africa.

You play poker to win money, if I can defraud the site (legally) I will (it's simply risk to get banned-reward equation), and it's site issue to take care for cheat free environment.

Not to even mention that we are talking about defrauding the house and the house is absolute ...
Old 10-01-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly I'm missing something.

If it's a team of six people who agree beforehand to call every hand and check down to steal bonus money, is it that far fetched that they may decide beforehand to sit with honest players and share hole cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about creating 6 accounts yourself instead of reporting it? OK - this goes to far, but let's say: how about joining this table and doing the same and clearing the bonus instead of reporting it? :-)
Old 10-01-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You play poker to win money, if I can defraud the site (legally) I will (it's simply risk to get banned-reward equation), and it's site issue to take care for cheat free environment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Defraud and legally should not be used in reference to the same act. Are you really this dense?

Anyone who needs to defraud a site is pretty pathetic and should be reported.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking at your posts for some time ... if you are really that honest, why do you play poker online? I mean you can go to an opera, or give money for the kids in africa.

You play poker to win money,

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if you could explain this to me? Do you not see any difference between winning money fairly and stealing money?

I certainly hope nobody ever does a money trade with you or lend you any money. You obviously have no morals whatsoever.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Defraud and legally should not be used in reference to the same act. Are you really this dense?

Anyone who needs to defraud a site is pretty pathetic and should be reported.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just replace "defraud" with "do things against poker site end user agreement".

And please don't start argumentation here. If you
a) play on absolute
b) you've read their T&C
c) and you play to win money

you are perfectly aware that you are breaking their T&C (otherwise you will be really dense).

I don't think this is restricted to Absolute.

Excerpt:
13. FORFEITURE, ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND CONFISCATION.
The Company reserves the right to cancel your AbsolutePoker account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your AbsolutePoker account in any of the following circumstances:

· If you have "charged back" or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you have made to your Account;

· If you have not played at AbsolutePoker on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
Old 10-02-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You play poker to win money,

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if you could explain this to me? Do you not see any difference between winning money fairly and stealing money?

I certainly hope nobody ever does a money trade with you or lend you any money. You obviously have no morals whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have moral of course but this has nothing to do with breaking absolute poker T&C, or other poker sites.