Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: OOT - be gentle...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This looks like a very nice girl. I think you should consider taking this friendship to the next level, you to look like a good match. Also, you look good in the second pic.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I live a block from the beach in a 1-bedroom for $975/month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there much danger of flood or wind damage? As we learned from hurricane Katrina, it is coastal areas that are most susceptible to natural disaster damage. This could mean that your insurance premiums rise after an event.

Some tsunamis can reach more than 100 metres tall. This is higher than the tallest buildings. Have you secured all your fenestrations against water-based attacks?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:31 AM

I agree with jaydub.

Yeah, LA I'm sure is kinda different from a lot of the U.S. regarding importance of looks. But it's a big city/state and there are lots of gals there. They can't ALL be that stuck-up.

If you had better confidence or pick-up skills or whatever the hell we want to call it then your weight would hardly matter at all.

I'm not trying to brag because I really don't think I'm that much to brag about. But I still think I'm a semi-decent example.

You are 38 and are a bit overweight but you are tall and could also pass for much younger than 38 imo. Being tall counts for a lot BTW.

I'm 36 and am also a little bit overweight. I could pass for 10 years older than what I am because I am simply aging somewhat rapidly which sadly seems to run on my Dad's side of the family.

I'm 5'6" and am balding badly and my eyes always look really tired/baggy. If you haven't noticed, most girls don't say they want to go out of their way to date a short guy and I definitely think that's a more unattractive handicap to many women than being tall but a bit overweight.

You are a tall guy who is like a big teddy-bear for the right chick looking for something like that...which is a lot of them. They freaking love that stuff but you seem to think there's nothing there any gal could possibly be attracted to.

If GF and I were to somehow break-up tomorrow I know I could get back at it and meet a gal or three just by being funny/silly and faking through the semi-confidence thing enough to get by.
And if I can do that then it can't possibly be THAT freaking hard because I'm really not very good looking nor very smart.

I think your insecurities and your self-awareness of your weight or whatever is holding you back.
Seriously, the reason you aren't getting any really doesn't have much at all to do with where you have fat and where you don't.
It's how you are letting all those excuses help you defeat yourself before you've even started.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In a raised pot against two opponents, the preflop raiser should be able to take down the pot with a pot sized bet well over half the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-07-2007, 05:55 AM

next person to post a stupid poker analogy in this thread gets banned. for real. cut that crap out.

i figured with over 100 posts this thread must have had more to do with curtains' sister. big disappointment.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
next person to post any [censored] poker analogy in this thread gets banned. for real. cut that crap out.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 08-07-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude that chick is def not out of your league

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even close.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:36 AM

reading the OP's comments and posts over the last few days.... I think you have some SERIOUS self-esteem and self-image problems.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:59 PM

Ugh. Please stop implying to Suzzer his age is unattractive. Being 38 is A GOOD THING. He doesn't need to look younger...or be younger...or any of that crap. Being 38 is more attractive than being 26. It's the fact he doesn't think he's attractive that is the problem. He doesn't just need validation, he needs to change his reality.

Yugoslav
Old 08-07-2007, 01:16 PM

LOL. I don't give a crap about my age. I got better looking when I was 32 or so. I don't know why, it was weird. Also I don't give a crap about things I can't do anything about. I do try to be harsh on myself about my weight because losing weight is so freaking hard, and I need the motivation. I fully realize weight is not the only thing, and attitude is huge, and my attitude isn't that great. But anyone who thinks weight doesn't matter is deluded.