FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: ***Official HU Forum LC Life Thread***

[censored]
Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I take it all u guys know about the banking regulations that came out this week? You need to be a [censored] legal genius to understand them....they will accomplish nothing at all....bring back party poker!!!!

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

please expand

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so u guys know that Mr. [censored] Bill Frist tried to take our game away like a year ago with the UIGEA bill right? So they had almost a year to come up with the banking regulations to implement this and they came out 10/1....So far nobody knows how bad they are, but upon superficial reads of the documents, it appears that they will not be so bad afterall....go to the poker legislation forum for more info.

Indy
Old 10-04-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I LOVE Vegas, pics to come as soon as I find a digital camera or a way to upload pics from my phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also LOVE vegas and have been there like 25 times. But if you love Vegas, you should come to northern Cali as it is 10x better My favorite cardroom in vegas is prolly the venetian...such a fishpond...favorite restaurant is either Le Cirque ($150.person in the Bellagio) or Joel Rubochon ($300/person in the MGM)....enjoy the high life cwar, and tell Doyle we said hello.

Is the big game still over at the Venetian or did they move it back to the Bellagio?

Indy
Old 10-05-2007, 02:54 AM

So I went to visit a friend's house today and when I left I dsicovered my car was towed.

It'll cost $140 to get it back, which I'm sure is entirely the cost required to tow the car, and has nothing to do with extorting college students. Oh no, I'm 100% sure this price is perfectly fair for the service rendered. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I'm also 100% sure that it was a mere coincidence that there's a ton of cop cars right by the towing company, and that they aren't in cohoots to make money off of unsuspecting college students. Nope, I'm sure that isn't it, either.

[censored] hicks, I hate this state sooooooo much. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I went to visit a friend's house today and when I left I dsicovered my car was towed.

It'll cost $140 to get it back, which I'm sure is entirely the cost required to tow the car, and has nothing to do with extorting college students. Oh no, I'm 100% sure this price is perfectly fair for the service rendered. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I'm also 100% sure that it was a mere coincidence that there's a ton of cop cars right by the towing company, and that they aren't in cohoots to make money off of unsuspecting college students. Nope, I'm sure that isn't it, either.

[censored] hicks, I hate this state sooooooo much. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

which state? i used to get my car towed a lot in North Carolina during my undergrad years in the triangle.

Indy
Old 10-05-2007, 01:24 PM

yea, University of New Hampshire has the EXACT same setup between cops and tow company lolol ;p
Old 10-05-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea, University of New Hampshire has the EXACT same setup between cops and tow company lolol ;p

[/ QUOTE ]

no offense primo, but i kinda lost some respect for your school after some students were allowed to ask the republican candidates questions during the NH debates on CNN.

This one poly sci student asked the stupidest question of Guliani about his "family values"....i mean it was so dumb and vague.

Indy
Old 10-06-2007, 12:54 AM

Went to see HeartBreak Kid with the wife tonight....That is a VERY funny movie. Much better than superbad.

Indy
Old 10-10-2007, 03:38 PM

I win at life.

http://flossmoorstationmugclub.blogspot.com/
Old 10-10-2007, 04:31 PM

Wow, ChicagoRy, that makes me miss the mid-west.