Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 01:00 AM

Default Brawl in the streets! Trip Report

So my little brother thinks he's a thug. A few years ago, he actually thought he was black, ie, of African descent. He's 15 now.

Anyhow, I'm taking my 9-12 nap, until I am rudely interrupted by yelling and doors slamming. Little brother (hereby referred to as "niglet") comes into my room with a bat and starts staring out the front window. My parents and him explain to me that he pissed off a group of kids and they are coming to trash our house.

I sigh, put on my party poker thug gear and grab a bat. It's time to get cracking.

Two car rolls up full of niglet's friends. They're chilling in my front yard, as I hide in the bushes. At the intersection down the street, two cars full of enemies pull up. About ten or so kids get out and they start yelling.

Our group sprints towards them and they rumble. There were about 20 of them with various weapons smashing each other up. I stood roughly ten feet away to watch niglet's back. One of our kids throws a baseball bat through their car window as they scramble to get away. The lead car tries to back up and run over some of our kids, but oh, we are too nimble.

One kid is moaning about his hand being broken. Another is limping because he "can't feel his leg." Besides that, we're fine.

Exciting night.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Brawl in the streets! Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
So my little brother thinks he's a thug. A few years ago, he actually thought he was black, ie, of African descent. He's 15 now.

Anyhow, I'm taking my 9-12 nap, until I am rudely interrupted by yelling and doors slamming. Little brother (hereby referred to as "niglet") comes into my room with a bat and starts staring out the front window. My parents and him explain to me that he pissed off a group of kids and they are coming to trash our house.

I sigh, put on my party poker thug gear and grab a bat. It's time to get cracking.

Two car rolls up full of niglet's friends. They're chilling in my front yard, as I hide in the bushes. At the intersection down the street, two cars full of enemies pull up. About ten or so kids get out and they start yelling.

Our group sprints towards them and they rumble. There were about 20 of them with various weapons smashing each other up. I stood roughly ten feet away to watch niglet's back. One of our kids throws a baseball bat through their car window as they scramble to get away. The lead car tries to back up and run over some of our kids, but oh, we are too nimble.

One kid is moaning about his hand being broken. Another is limping because he "can't feel his leg." Besides that, we're fine.

Exciting night.

[/ QUOTE ]

no big deal. stuff like this happens to most people.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Exciting night.

[/ QUOTE ]

no big deal. stuff like this happens to most people.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are u?
Old 10-10-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
niglet

[/ QUOTE ]

gold
Old 10-10-2005, 01:08 AM

just have your mom call their mom. no tv for a week. that will fix them.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:10 AM

If your parents were my parents, your little brother would be packed off to military school or the castrati academy by morning.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:12 AM

wtf???? For some reason I like this thread.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:13 AM

So did you actually beat up any kids?
Old 10-10-2005, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So did you actually beat up any kids?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I'm dying to know.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:15 AM

Is this what it looked like?

Edit: Sorry Kurosh I couldn't resist. If you want I'll take it down. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]