Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: NCAAF is how big a crapshoot (6 being most, 1 being least)
6 9 12.50%
5 4 5.56%
4 8 11.11%
3 16 22.22%
2 20 27.78%
1 15 20.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Advice on a girl which is my housemate

[ QUOTE ]
i almost thought you were lbarde

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
Old 10-12-2007, 06:41 AM

So you and your 7.5 roommate drink a bottle of wine and a few beers and you saw no openings whatsover at any point whatsover in your hours upon hours of "interesting conversation?" At no point were you able to steer the conversation to playful banter regarding sex, or playfully wrestling, or discussions of massages or ticklishness, or incidental touching of any sort that would lead to an accurate read? If you can't do this, just lunge at her. Its better than not lunging.

but that's really advice for next time. In this case, you've bored her to death and she probably thinks your willy is broke. Give up.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:51 AM

No not near Rotterdam so I can't make you happy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Well you could say I am to slow with going to the next level, but I am merely interested in my chances going there, I mean you need some kind of bankroll don't you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I am not so aggressive that I can do a new housemate the first time I see her; after that I just once talked to her live, the messengertalk (except for one time) was when I was somewhere else. Since may we haven't bumped into each other, because I wasn't at my appartement, now we had dinner, talked and watched a movie and got a littlebit drunk, yes you could argue I should have made my move then, but I wasn't sure enough + I really had to get up early (6.30 am). I am not a super player or something like that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Guess you could argue though that I am in the friendszone already, but that is not always the case after having a few conversations of course. My plan is to let her contact me next time for a little something get her drunk to loosen up and then make a move; if it goes wrong I can always tell that I was not wholy sober hehe. But tell me something about how you handle girls I am interested in your stories.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you and your 7.5 roommate drink a bottle of wine and a few beers and you saw no openings whatsover at any point whatsover in your hours upon hours of "interesting conversation?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there were I guess

[ QUOTE ]
At no point were you able to steer the conversation to playful banter regarding sex, or playfully wrestling, or discussions of massages or ticklishness, or incidental touching of any sort that would lead to an accurate read?

[/ QUOTE ]

Were able, didn't do it. Now you mention massage, I said to here my mother was a professional sport masseuse and she thought that was really 'handy'.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can't do this, just lunge at her. Its better than not lunging. but that's really advice for next time. In this case, you've bored her to death and she probably thinks your willy is broke. Give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess you are right I am not aggressive enough with girls yet, my aggressive is to controlled just like in poker (I only make moves if I am sure enough they have +EV).
Old 10-12-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Re: Advice on a girl who is my housemate

Next time you are watching a movie just flip her over and do the assrape. Worst thing that could happen is she will ban you from the apartment.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you and your 7.5 roommate drink a bottle of wine and a few beers and you saw no openings whatsover at any point whatsover in your hours upon hours of "interesting conversation?" At no point were you able to steer the conversation to playful banter regarding sex, or playfully wrestling, or discussions of massages or ticklishness, or incidental touching of any sort that would lead to an accurate read? If you can't do this, just lunge at her. Its better than not lunging.

but that's really advice for next time. In this case, you've bored her to death and she probably thinks your willy is broke. Give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct reply !
Old 10-12-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're in the friend zone. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree, altho this was my initial impression.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My plan is to let her contact me next time for a little something get her drunk to loosen up and then make a move; if it goes wrong I can always tell that I was not wholy sober hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't have to get her drunk to make a move. Just throw out indicators that you're interested and gauge her response. To not let her know you're interested in being more than a friend is the quickest way to being in friend zone (if you're not there already), and if something goes wrong don't play the drunk card. Only women do that. Just accept that she doesn't want it and move on.

Also get a balla pinky rang. No doubt that she will be suck yo dick if she sees it.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:37 PM

get pics of your roomate who is a 7.5 (on a 1-10 scale). heheheheeheheh
Old 10-13-2007, 09:28 AM

Update: She has invited me for a dinner next wednesday, which she is going to make by herself.