Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/ubbt...rue#Post4131506
Old 10-29-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
With regards to virgins lasting long time:
But anyways, not all virgins splooge quickly. I'm thinking it had something to do with chronic masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i rated my first time an 8 because word got around my hs about how long i lasted for a virgin [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] the haters (2 pump chumps) tried to say i used one of those rubbers that numbs your dick but that wasn't the case. i would have rated it a 10 but she wouldn't let me take her bra off and slobber all over her cans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saving them for her wedding night? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was like 'ok, whatever'

she ended up getting my number from someone and called me a week later or so and we went at it a few more times. she must have had 3 nipples or something because she didn't take her bra off once. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] they were at least C cups, so i don't know what she was ashamed of.

oh and i wasn't drunk fwiw
Old 10-29-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no virgin goes for a total of like 40 minutes... lies

[/ QUOTE ]
I was drunk my first time and didn't get off.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But anyways, not all virgins splooge quickly. I'm thinking it had something to do with chronic masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i rated my first time an 8 because word got around my hs about how long i lasted for a virgin [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] the haters (2 pump chumps) tried to say i used one of those rubbers that numbs your dick but that wasn't the case. i would have rated it a 10 but she wouldn't let me take her bra off and slobber all over her cans.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she ended up getting my number from someone and called me a week later or so and we went at it a few more times. she must have had 3 nipples or something because she didn't take her bra off once. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] they were at least C cups, so i don't know what she was ashamed of.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^
If they were too big, this might have been the problem. I recently slept with a girl who had huge titays (at least a D), and she didn't take off her bra either. My guess is that they looked good in the bra, but looked like a couple of flapjacks without. Breast lift, ftw?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hairy nipples obv.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:27 PM

or huge bumpy saucer nipples...those are pretty nasty. ive not taken some chicks shirts off after seeing them sober in the light of day before because seeing her nipples were a turn off.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Hamburger patty nipples are always a deal breaker.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:32 PM

I'm in the took forever and didn't get off camp, surprised to see how common this is vs the virgins cum in 2 minutes stereotype. BTW I voted 10, not for the sex but for how I felt walking home afterwards, I remember actually punching the air.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:59 PM

i voted 10 and dont feel even the slightest bit of exageration in regards to it.

cliffnotes: We took acid for the 1st time and lost our virginity on same nite. the girl had been my best friend for almost 2yrs leading up to this. we watched pink floyd "the wall" and banged for so long that i actually tore my foreskin a lil (not as much pain as u might expect).

the only drawback was having to explain to my anal-retentive mother why her 600 thread count egyptian cotton sheets were in the trash compactor.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:19 PM

I rated mine a 3.

I was 17 and my gf was 16. My parents were out of town and I threw a party at my place -- with the sole intention of getting my gf drunk and banging her.

I somehow managed to get my gf up into my bedroom in order to seal the deal. I'd never ever reached 3rd base with a girl before that night, so I was pretty unsure of the mechanics involved in actually having sex. I remember thrusting against her thigh for a long while before realizing that I wasn't actually inside her.

I'm in the camp of 'it took a very long time to come the first time I had sex'. It probably took 20 minutes of pounding before I finally got my end off.

The whole time it was happening, I kept worrying about people barging into the room as there was no lock on the door. I wanted to finish up to get the experience over with, but I think this only made things worse.

We broke up a few weeks later without having had sex again. I can't even remember the girl's name anymore.