Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > German Forums > Internet/Online [German]
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Raked hands

I was referred to a poker site by a friend and after I play 200 raked hands I will be awarded $50.00..Would someone tell me what is consedered a raked hand? If I play in 200 hands and those hands are raked by the poker site have I met the requirement if say I folded preflop on 80% of those hands? Or do I have to stay in the hand in order for it to be called a raked hand? In other words see the flop?? I had played about 60 hands and when I inquired via an email to the website they said that I had 15 raked hands...???
Old 07-07-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Raked hands

Hi, even though this is the German 2+2 Forum, I'll try to help you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But first of all you have to tell us, about which poker room you are talking, because there are different conditions to "qualify" for a raked hand.

E.g. on Party Poker you just have to be dealt in and receive hole cards and if the pot is large enough to produce enough rake that the rake amount is at least {1c x [Amount of players that are dealt in]} (for example if you play ten handed, the rake must reach a minimum of 10c, for 6 handed play only 6c), it doesn't matter if you fold preflop or see a flop.

On other sites, like Absolute Poker, the requirements for a raked hand are much harder. You have to see the Flop and the minimum rake has to be 1$ I believe, that the hand counts as a raked hand.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:57 PM

Thanks for your help..the site is Absolute Poker....
Old 07-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Ok I just looked for the Absolute Poker conditions.
You get awarded a raked hand each time you see the flop and the rake reaches a minimum of $ 0,50.