Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation 2 (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually refreshing this thread and reading it since its getting bombed with posts this morning on one monitor and typing and going through the thread in the other monitor. I'm also on AIM and mIRC. I also took a shower. I might get breakfast soon. Anything else you want to know?

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you plan on eating for bfast? i had a sesame bagel w/ cream cheese. yum. and some chocolate milk.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:47 AM

let's keep things in perspective. we've lost Geordi and Worf. we have killed two evils, and we have a lock evil in one of CPFB/TFG tomorrow (most likely). that leaves four evils (yes?) and Q. we don't have to lynch Q to win, and he can't talk to the evils. we are in good shape. if we lynch a villager today, tomorrow there will be 20 live players, five evils, and we will likely be lynching Lore. if we lynch an evil, there will be 20 live players, four evils, and we will likely be lynching Lore, leaving us with (essentially) a 15-3 advantage. that's dominating.

Durron,

I disagree

DMK,

I think I'm gonna grab a coffee and one of those little microwavable breakfast sandwiches from the corner store when I go to get smokes. But it might be lunch time by then.

[ QUOTE ]
boiler,

i would really, really appreciate a long post from you with lots of names and thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe later, I should be working [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
Old 01-24-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because your argument has little to no merit.

Evils gun for each other all the time. This is not some new thing, it's been happening for as long as we've played. They go after one of their own in the hopes that leading the lynch on a wolf / pushing for a wolf will lead people to mentally separate the two of them, and come to the conclusion that "x and y can't be wolves together because x wants to lynch y".

[/ QUOTE ]

The argument that evils go after eachother from time to time is true, moreso for some than for others. I think in this situation Herbie and Nez are not evil together. You have to look at the individual posts and make up your own mind.

[/ QUOTE ]
or you can show the posts to me right now and prove it, because i just listed them on the same evil list earlier.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

I disagree

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-24-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shorty,

1) How the hell should I know?

2)Also, how the hell should I know. But I do think that it's ridiculous that me being silenced makes me more likely to be evil.

[/ QUOTE ]
who silences the guy who was the number 2 bandwagon? especially with the list that you posted (two confirmed villagers on it, and durron)

[/ QUOTE ]
this might be the most important post i've made today
Old 01-24-2007, 10:56 AM

<u>ok, someone explain to me why Herbie and Nez are not related at all after these posts. (all from Herbie)</u>

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm yeah I know Boiler just voted Nez out of the blue but my first thought after rereading yesterday is that Nez is a wolf who is trying really hard

Vote Nez

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Don't forget seers only get to log ONCE; they start with 2 points and never get any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally missed that and I read the rules multiple times. Good post in general Stephen, you get added to my villagery list.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good one from Nez too

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok im replacing tabako.

reading rules and starting to read thread now. Will be a little bit as I am 5 tabling while i read.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think Borg could probably 8-table at least, therefore MDoran is, of course village

[/ QUOTE ]
Or this one

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Stephen isn't a wolf I'm going to be pushing hard for Luckay and Durron the rest of the game.

And IY is a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
One last post from Nez - I think his post about Stephen shows that if Nez is a wolf then he has left us a treasure trove of information and we should be able to crack this game open fairly quickly. He is definitely the best lynch candidate for today IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Stephen isn't a wolf I'm going to be pushing hard for Luckay and Durron the rest of the game.

And IY is a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
One last post from Nez - I think his post about Stephen shows that if Nez is a wolf then he has left us a treasure trove of information and we should be able to crack this game open fairly quickly. He is definitely the best lynch candidate for today IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Herbie,

Stephen had me convinced he was a villager. That's all. Don't look too much into it. I was wrong, and if I was a wolf, I wouldn't have been so obvious about my support of Stephen. The wolves most likely are those like FCBL who simply joined the wagon without an explanation as the day got late.

FCBL is so evil it's not even close folks.

And, in all liklihood, Herbie is a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok Nez this makes no sense whatsoever - lets dissect your post here. You were so convinced that Stephen was a villager that you decided it would be a good idea to vote for him? WTF? Then you say FCBL is evil because he joined the Stephen bandwagon late for no reason. I must have missed the compelling case you made for switching your vote to Stephen. I call bull[censored] and say you are evil sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whatever. i stand by my earlier list. durron needs to figure what side he thinks he's on, because his votes and his posts don't [censored] mesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my main thought on Durron:

This game is way too village friendly to go FPS on the first day and oust one of his own. Due to the nature of the game, I really don't see why he would sacrifice his own like he did.

Therefore, I really feel is is about 98% village.

If he happened to FPS on the first day, then we'll have to figure that out at a later date, but at this point in time I will think of him as a village asset.

[/ QUOTE ]
And if Nez comes up borg I wouldn't mind a Durron lynch tomorrow at all FWIW

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Shorty it is not just from that post - it is based on a combination of that and what he said last night about going after Durron and Luckay if Stephen was a villager. The logic may not be great though - I am just reacting at the moment and will think more on it later.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i want fcbl to defend himself.

fcbl

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this

Vote FCBL

At least Nez was kind enough to respond and attempt to defend himself

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Vote Nez

He is still evil

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-24-2007, 10:59 AM

good post.

though it doesn't help me figure out FCBL, and i think if we know FCBL's affiliation we win this game.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:01 AM

notice the post where herbie attacks Nez for his FCBL logic, then he votes FCBL later on. it's not inexplicable, it's just confusing.