1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

any support for absolute poker planned in the future?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:57 PM

I'm sure this has been covered, but this thread is a monster to read. Is there anyway to make right clicking work in FTP or will it always bring up your table options?
Old 05-24-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this has been covered, but this thread is a monster to read. Is there anyway to make right clicking work in FTP or will it always bring up your table options?

[/ QUOTE ]

remove the "~" from ~RButton:: so it looks like this:
RButton::

downside is that you won't be able to right click
anywhere in windows as long as the script is running.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

dave,

I've edited the script in the past with no problems. I've been playing more SNGs lately and wanted to change my right click preflop raise amount. I did, but now right click zeros out the raise amount. I try to go back in and edit the script and it won't let me. I keep getting 'system cannot find the path specified'. I've repeatedly tried deleting and reloading the script, but the zeroing error still happens and I'm still not allowed to edit the script.

Any suggestions?
Old 05-25-2007, 04:16 PM

How to get AHK (betpot script) to work on vista.

steps:

- make sure you have latest version of AHK installed.

- make sure your local settings has been set for english(united states) control panel, 'clock, language and region', Regional and Language options.

- install latest version of Party Poker, right click on Party Poker shortcut, properties, compatibility tab, check "Disable desktop composition" and "Run this Program as an Administrator"

- install FPHG v2.09, right click on FPHG shortcut, properties, compatibility tab, check "Run this Program as an Administrator"

- get BetPot v0.2m from overcards.com. right click on BetPot-v0.2m.ahk, click "Compile script". now right click on BetPot-v0.2m.exe, properties, Compatibility tab, check "Run this program as an administrator"

- run Party, FPHG, and BetPot-v0.2m.exe, and you should be good to go. sometimes it takes a couple of hands for FPHG to start writing hhf files before BetPot works.

ryan helped me and should get the credit.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:33 PM

I tried out the betpot script with UB and the only action it does is make my bet size as 0 whenever I middle click. Right click does nothing. Any suggestions to get it to work?

I'm using Vista too, but I have stars and full tilt working with betpot so I don't think that is the problem.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried out the betpot script with UB and the only action it does is make my bet size as 0 whenever I middle click. Right click does nothing. Any suggestions to get it to work?

I'm using Vista too, but I have stars and full tilt working with betpot so I don't think that is the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

UB requires BetPot to be started/reloaded after the lobby is open, similar to Crypto tables - make sure this is the case.

Wheel scrolling should function all the time as long as the script is loaded after UB. The pot functions are a bit less reliable, however... the UB pot code is a tad basic - pretty much an initial test that made it in to the download due to me having to post an update for FTP. It uses similar technique to Stars, but does not account for any variation in Windows themes - one must use "Windows Classic" theme (the one that looks like Win2K).

if you enable debug mode, you should see it scanning the button areas - which would make it obvious what is going wrong.

UB support wil be much improved in upcoming 3.0 version (which should be soon, now that double VPP is over).

I'm gonna have to get me a Vista one of these days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dave,

I've edited the script in the past with no problems. I've been playing more SNGs lately and wanted to change my right click preflop raise amount. I did, but now right click zeros out the raise amount. I try to go back in and edit the script and it won't let me. I keep getting 'system cannot find the path specified'. I've repeatedly tried deleting and reloading the script, but the zeroing error still happens and I'm still not allowed to edit the script.

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

AJackson,

"I'm still not allowed to edit the script" - I would guess this is the root of your problems.

Try d/l it again, save/extract to a different than normal location, see if that helps?

What are you trying to do with your edits? post what you want, I'll post what you need [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:16 PM

CSKJ / Ryan, thank you very much [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

right click on BetPot-v0.2m.ahk, click "Compile script". now right click on BetPot-v0.2m.exe, properties, Compatibility tab, check "Run this program as an administrator"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this stage is not necessaary - and may well cause trouble. Future versions will not like to be run as compiled. If this is actually required for Vista, I will have to re-think my plans for forthcoming GUI [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It should be enough to do this:

Go to "C:\Program Files\Autohotkey". now right click on Autohotkey.exe, properties, Compatibility tab, check "Run this program as an administrator"

Please Vista users, report success/failure.

dave.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:45 PM

fyi _dave_, one thing you may want to look at is the handling of commas for decimals in the script. the reason people need to change the setting to english (united states) is that the script is not handling the commas properly (or so it seems).