T. Henry Vs. Hou 8 47.06%
M. Jones-Drew @ Phi 0 0%
F. Taylor @ Phi 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: ****Official 2007 NY Mets NL East Champs Thread****

[ QUOTE ]
haha at all the mets fans on tilt.

btw what do you guys think of the matchup for tmw?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-16-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I venture into NYC many many times a year. I've actually never had any trouble. I am merely responding to the troll who started bahsing Long Island. I cam a lot closer to getting stabbed in Junior High School then I ever did in NYC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe hell start bashing upstate too? Would you defend that too?
Old 06-16-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are refferring to Glavine try 4 1/2 bad SEASONS

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop posting.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One retarded Mets fan does not equal all Mets fans.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I venture into NYC many many times a year. I've actually never had any trouble. I am merely responding to the troll who started bahsing Long Island. I cam a lot closer to getting stabbed in Junior High School then I ever did in NYC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe hell start bashing upstate too? Would you defend that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I can bash upstate but no one else can! But anyone feel free to Bash Tom Terrible!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One retarded Mets fan does not equal all Mets fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The fact that I think Tom Glavine has been an absolute bust makes me retarted. It's not like he has came here and been a .500 pitcher with an ERA closer to 4 than 3. Its not like he has faded EVERY year he has been here. It's not like he's been given special treatment by the manager and allowed to stay in games just so he can get a stupid win. It's not like he is a union rat are let his wife go for a trophy wife. It's not like he pitched for a rival for SIXTEEN years and embarasses this team while he was there. GIVE ME BREAK. Any Mets fan who supports Glavine is a [censored] moron. When he starts games I root for the Mets to win and him to not get the win. I mean it's not liek I root for them to fall behind when he's out there, I just start each game knowing that that is the outcome I want the most. I'd love to see him somehow not win 300. He can blame all those games lost in 94/95.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:11 AM

The History of Tom Glavine...

June 25, 1965 - Satan impreagnants a jackyll

March 25, 1966 - Tom Glavine is born

1984 - Tom Glavine chooses baseball over hockey, with aspirations to someday complety destroy a major league season

August 17, 1987 - Tom Glavine makes his debut for a team that will embarass the Mets for years to come

1990 - Tom Glavine wins a Cy Young, for a team that is not named the Mets

1994 - Showing great thanks to the fans that have loved him and his sport, Tom Glavine the Atlanta Braves player representative is a key figure in a player strike, because millions of dollars just aren't enough

1995 - Glavine and the rest of MLB return to the field and the Braves win a World Series behind's Glavine 2-0 Game 6 Shutout. Emotions run wild in the mind of Tommy as he wonders what this will do for his next contract.

1999 - In Game of the NLCS, Glavine pitches a 1-0 shutout against the Mets, getting called strikes 5 feet off the plate all night.

2003 - Tom Glavine realizing the Atlanta Braves have changed ownership and may not field the same calibur team in the future, signs a 4 year deal with the Mets in hopes to have a better chance at 300 wins. Atlanta Braves fans wonder why a union rat like Tommy shows them no loyalty?

September 2003 - Tom Glavie completes an outstanding year going 9-14 with an ERA of 10 billion and somehow being the losing pitcher in all 19 games with the Braves. Highlights for this season include promoting himself to GM and fellow lefties Al Leiter and John Franco to assitant GM. The 3-headed monster made many good moves for NY including signing David Cone and send and infielder back to the minors who made an error behind Leiter during a game once.

2004 - Tom Glavine has a good start to the year but fades late. In one start against the Phillies allows himself to start the 8th inning in a 6-6 tie to get closer to 300 wins. Eventually pulls himself after he gives up the lead.

2005 - Tom Glavine had a good start to the year early but fades late. Sound familiar?

2006 - Tom Glavine finnaly has a good year, about time. Glad we payed him 10 jabillion dollars for 1 good year.

2007 - Currently holds an ERA of near 5 and a 5-5 record. Claims in a post-game interview to care about this team yet during his last start shows his players up defensively when plays weren't made and allows himself to start the 5th inning in a close game where has has absoluty nothing just to get closer to #300. Still garners the support of some idiot fans to this day.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:16 AM

just had to chime in and praise beltran's great game...

uuummm...too much trust in glavine there willy??
Old 06-17-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt Willy trusted him to get anyone out. But there were more important things to think about than winning the game. I'll give you a hint. It begins with '3' and ends in 'hundred'
Old 06-17-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt Willy trusted him to get anyone out. But there were more important things to think about than winning the game. I'll give you a hint. It begins with '3' and ends in 'hundred'

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok dude, we get it. Tom Glavine ran over your puppy and banged your wife. Let it go.