Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

I've decided that if my account does get reactivated tomorrow I am going to continue transferring funds out of spite.

Good a reason as any...
Old 01-29-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay everyone, anybody who needs to transfer their money out of neteller, pm me and we'll arrange for it. I am canadian and I can transfer it for you, I got an account with stars, AP, FCP, party and fulltilt.

The only thing I ask is that you give me a 2% of the transfer to make it worth my while. I'm not here to scam anyone. I've transferred $200 to a guy on pokerroom before without any issues last year, so if a couple of people here wants to do business with me, I could make a hundred bucks so there's no reason for me to run off.

pm me if interested, I'll give you my msn and email.

[/ QUOTE ]

as i said in the other thread, please be wary about transfering to people who suddenly now offer their services. Most of the people who have done lots of transfers are stopping until it clears up with neteller, and scammers most likely won't care if they end up getting banned on neteller.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:21 PM

Sir, you can't transfer funds based on spite.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]

the more i think about the recent developments, the more im convincing myself that what we were at is fine and those who got their accounts closed will only have to answer the standard security questions to get them open again, with perhaps a standard statement that all the transfers were to long lost cousins living in america [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i just cannot see why NT would say this is not an option anymore but i can see why they wont confirm that it is.

im getting more relaxed about it as the night wears on and more confident that business will resume as normal tomorrow evening [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:23 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

as i said in the other thread, please be wary about transfering to people who suddenly now offer their services. Most of the people who have done lots of transfers are stopping until it clears up with neteller, and scammers most likely won't care if they end up getting banned on neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh.. I use neteller and have over $7000 in there. why would I want it to close. And I just did a transfer with some guy on another forum and my account is still open, that's why I'm still offering
Old 01-29-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've decided that if my account does get reactivated tomorrow I am going to continue transferring funds out of spite.

Good a reason as any...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to reiterate my prior statement that runout_mick is awesome
Old 01-29-2007, 10:24 PM

If I was an American, I would hold off on transfering until this neteller issue is resolved, cause what happens when you transfer 2k to someone to transfr to your PS account, and thenthe guys neteller gets closed? You lose your cash,not him
Old 01-29-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]

the more i think about the recent developments, the more im convincing myself that what we were at is fine and those who got their accounts closed will only have to answer the standard security questions to get them open again, with perhaps a standard statement that all the transfers were to long lost cousins living in america [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i just cannot see why NT would say this is not an option anymore but i can see why they wont confirm that it is.

im getting more relaxed about it as the night wears on and more confident that business will resume as normal tomorrow evening [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD! I will be your first customer tomorrow hopefully!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:27 PM

have 125 i need transfered to poker stars
can someone do it?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sir, you can't transfer funds based on spite.

[/ QUOTE ]

v nice.
sad to think such a classic is now prob considered before most current 2p2'ers time [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread