<18 7 3.78%
18-20 47 25.41%
21-24 64 34.59%
old as shit 67 36.22%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

Books,

I presume that you know now that Mets is one of your 4 picks to win, but that you just don't care.

I understand.

I personally am getting really nervous about Alex because if he wins I lose every single wager I've made here.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:42 PM

I only remember the prop bets that keep getting updated, which is the one where I am battling Monk for supremacy. I am going to have to go back and remind myself as to where my rooting interests really lie.

I am pleased that HBE is coasting along, which is what I was counting on him to do.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, my dream team is:

AlexJacob - He actually pays poker and stuff, which gets him some respect in POG. He also runs under the radar, but he can really go nuts posting when the occasion calls for it.

Mets - He will either be last or first. He is sticking his neck out, but I think that can work in this game. I also wouldn't be surprised if he is the first out.

HBE - My favorite for the competition. He is hard not to like and he can beat out people who may have played the game better, but been an ass in the process. (see Mets above)

Herbie - At least I know he will put the work in to try to win. If you are too UTR you just can't win because of the alliances and the jury vote. You need to be a schemer, but no in the Luckay and Clown sense where you end up pissing off everyone.

So there you have it.

Now, I will also give 4-1 on the opposite proposition. I choose four players who will not win. If I am right, you owe me $5, if one of my picks wins then I owe you $20.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so we are booking the opposite bet.

My four sure losers are:

Luckay - He is too much fun to vote off and he is too untrustworthy. He may be the head of his alliance, but he creates paranoia.

Clown - He will create chaos for the sake of chaos and I see him trying to pull some massive betrayal that will get him axed.

Nich - A good strategist, but his lack of AIM will leave him clueless and vulnerable.

Siegmund - I picked him on my team, but that was because I think he will make it fairly far, but is very unlikely to win. I don't see him participating enough, but I was happy to have him on my drafted team because I see him finishing on the jury.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I perceive the situation as two alliances: me/alex/luckay Vs mets/siegmund/hbe

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is true its pretty interesting imo. this week should basically define the winner of the prop, if 2 from the second group go up for eviction
Old 11-29-2007, 11:20 AM

Diary Room - Final Words

Clowntable
[ QUOTE ]

All right.
I really enjoyed the game eventhough it has been extremly time consuming at times. Thanks for running and modding it.
That being said I think I got screwed a little by being the only guy that got a penalty vote especiallty since
a) Someone else did not get one later
b) I got it for not sending in something that was not relevant at all given the results
The nagotiations and agreements that I made to somehow get rid of the vote before the endgame pretty much made it close to impossible for me to win in retrospect and it completely changed my position from being layed back and in a good position to becoming rather active in nagotiations and pissing people off.

Also if anyone cares I was willing to completely go with the Nez/Sieg/Herbie/Me alliance and I really want to find out who screwed me there. Someone has to have revealed it because Mets pretty much knew it and was constantly trying to get confirmation from me. Maybe he had a soulread or thought whoever leaked the info lied. Who know, I'll have to wait till I get to read the other thread.

I also think I got shafted because the challanges whenever I was nominated were such that people who wanted the nominees to not win veto could implicitly collude against them.
Not to mention that I couldn't even talk and nagotiate y way out of getting axed. I think I could have made a good argument. Just sitting there and waiting sucked pretty hard :P

On the jury I will do everything possible to get mets eliminated. Alex, Val or Siegmund are the ones who I'd like to see win. I feel those three were the most honest and straightforeward towards me.

I also think that nich and later me were mostly compromise nominations because people lacked the balls to define lines more clearly earlier. Had I ever been HoH I'd have nominated Luckay/Mets.

So, enough whining. I feel the deck was stacked against me but I enjoyed the extra challange. Had I won, all would have been fine of course

p.s.: If it is possible for me to proxy my jury votes so that I can get to read the damn fan thread let me know. So rigged to go out as the first who can't read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to point out that many of these challenges require that you have allies in the house who are going to try &amp; save you.

See: HBE getting vetoed last time. All of his allies were trying to get him off the block, and eliminating his opponents.

The whining about "not being able to win the challenges" is really about people not building a good alliance structure. This is a game of politics, and the challenges reflect that.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:21 AM

Diary Room

Mets
[ QUOTE ]

i decided to let it go. alex says "if i dont nominate you i would expect you to not vote me if its me vs alex or me vs luckay on the chopping block"

i said "alex -- luckay and val kept their word. luckay could have easily put up me and elroy instead of clown and elroy. but he kept his word. val saved my ass day 2. i would possibly vote luckay out over you but probably not val. so if you gotta nominate me go ahead

i considered saying yes to alex and then telling val and alex that i lied to him. but what does that accomplish. either way im losing a mason cause its not like alex is gonna put up val or luckay

so im gonna gamb00l. im gonna assume i win the vote over either elroy or sig.

the pm i just sent to both luckay and val

alex asked me if he didnt nominate me, would i promise that if it was you vs him or you vs luckay on an elimination vote, that i would vote for one of you guys over him. otherwise he would prob nominate me

i decided to decline his offer .. so im hoping you guys dont vote me out assuming im up for lynch

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2007, 12:43 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Nobody has big enough balls to try &amp; evict mets, apparently.

Interesting, and pathetic. If he wins, it's a gift from all the dummies.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:23 PM

yeah, Sieg and HBE is more bad news for me
Old 11-29-2007, 01:35 PM

I can't believe he didn't nominate Mets