Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Stars Conclusion

Close the tab or window that has PokerXfactor loaded, go back and click the link again and you will be logged in automatically and will start viewing the hand histories.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:29 PM

Certain things have to be clarified, Stephen W wrote
1. The account that won the WCOOP main event was played from the same computer and the same IP from the start of the tournament until the finish.
2. No other account played from this same IP or computer, during the tournament.

Having stated the above, there are still serious open questions that require the investigation to continue.

Now multiaccounting seems to be out of the question, so where are the evidence that the void should be discqualified ?, and more what about the other probably 500 players that actually were multiaccounting, no further investigation is made upon them, or maybe someone used some other players account. There are no evidence saying anything about any kind of cheating whatsoever. Just not enough evidence saying it was her, that's going a little bit to far. It seems like alot of people in this forum seem enjoyment in people losing money or getting devastated from a loss, ofcourse jealousness is of human nature and people to choose to act like an animal are welcome to, but guess what making this girl lose 1.2m dollars are not going to make your life better. In fact it's not even going to change her life, just a depression of not getting something, and the WCOOP title she was entitled to. There were at least two players on the final table, that i know that were not following the rules of pokerstars. Now The V0id account has followed all rules and there are no evidence pointing on that it was not her playing, altough there are plenty of evidence pointing out other players, and no further investigation are made upon theese players?
It seems like pokerstars are going after the forums reading what the people have to say about it, what kind of company would do such a rdicioulus investigation, and ignore other players actually not obeying the rules?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:37 PM

They probably figured it out based on style/timing tells/bet sizes
Old 10-15-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. The account that won the WCOOP main event was played from the same computer and the same IP from the start of the tournament until the finish.
2. No other account played from this same IP or computer, during the tournament.

Having stated the above, there are still serious open questions that require the investigation to continue.

Now multiaccounting seems to be out of the question, so where are the evidence that the void should be discqualified ?, and more what about the other probably 500 players that actually were multiaccounting, no further investigation is made upon them, or maybe someone used some other players account. There are no evidence saying anything about any kind of cheating whatsoever. Just not enough evidence saying it was her, that's going a little bit to far. It seems like alot of people in this forum seem enjoyment in people losing money or getting devastated from a loss, ofcourse jealousness is of human nature and people to choose to act like an animal are welcome to, but guess what making this girl lose 1.2m dollars are not going to make your life better. In fact it's not even going to change her life, just a depression of not getting something, and the WCOOP title she was entitled to. There were at least two players on the final table, that i know that were not following the rules of pokerstars. Now The V0id account has followed all rules and there are no evidence pointing on that it was not her playing, altough there are plenty of evidence pointing out other players, and no further investigation are made upon theese players?
It seems like pokerstars are going after the forums reading what the people have to say about it, what kind of company would do such a rdicioulus investigation, and ignore other players actually not obeying the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your input Mark
Old 10-15-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Now multiaccounting seems to be out of the question, so where are the evidence that the void should be discqualified ?,

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the evidence? It is with Pokerstars. And I would guess TheV0id has seen it as well.
Listen, the outcome of Pokerstars decision rests between TheV0id and Pokerstars. There is no one on this forum (or any others) that is going to be able to disect what they found, or whether it was the right decision, without knowing all of the details. Those details are going to remain with the two parties involved. Unless of course TheV0id decides to talk.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There were at least two players on the final table, that i know that were not following the rules of pokerstars.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:43 PM

over/under v0id will commit suicide by midnight EST.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
over/under v0id will commit suicide by midnight EST.

[/ QUOTE ]
already a millionaire from a rich family, I'll take the over
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Now multiaccounting seems to be out of the question, so where are the evidence that the void should be discqualified ?,

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the evidence? It is with Pokerstars. And I would guess TheV0id has seen it as well.
Listen, the outcome of Pokerstars decision rests between TheV0id and Pokerstars. There is no one on this forum (or any others) that is going to be able to disect what they found, or whether it was the right decision, without knowing all of the details. Those details are going to remain with the two parties involved. Unless of course TheV0id decides to talk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct, as far as I am aware he/they were given the right to respond to the charge and more than likely had no choice. I was going to respond seriously to the previous post, but in all honesty it's so dumb it's not worth the effort. Also I have a feeling we'll get some more details in due course, Stars know they need to be reasonably transparent on this issue, as they have been in this thread so far...
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he had came in 3rd I seriously doubt he would have been caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few months ago Stars caught a player (I think some Norwegian dude) who took 5th or 6th place in SM and DQed him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I should have said 11th, I realized that as soon as I posted.
Closed Thread