Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 04-01-2007, 12:58 AM

Default PayTru is a POS

After not playing online since Dec. 2006 I decided to give these guys a shot. I loaded $200 after fees but couldn't deposit the money? Come to find out they took another $1 for some reason I don't know. Well, guess what? I got charged $1 for each decline, go figure. In the end I made a $190 deposit only to find out I had $6 left before I knew about the extra charges. Then I get charged the monthly fee and now got raped for more in less than a month. I even emailed them last week to explain the charges, which the people by phone have no clue. No answer yet, [censored]'em. Not going to put up with any BS, and you shouldn't either.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: PayTru is a POS

Why not just use your credit card at sites that accept them? I deposit all the time at Absolute, Ultimate & Bodog and never have a problem with them...
Old 04-01-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
which the people by phone have no clue

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure if you know this but it will cost you a fee to call them too.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not just use your credit card at sites that accept them? I deposit all the time at Absolute, Ultimate & Bodog and never have a problem with them...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't born yesterday. Were you?
Old 04-01-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
which the people by phone have no clue

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure if you know this but it will cost you a fee to call them too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, because I have $3.05 cents to burn when I personally call them to cancel. They can shove it!

I can't understand why companies will [censored] you over for a few dollars when it will cost them a lot more?
Old 04-01-2007, 12:51 PM

I tried PayTru and immediately destroyed the card when I got it in the mail. Not only did I get hit with PayTru's vig, but I had to pay a $15 cash-advance fee for loading it with my CC. And Stars apparently is the only site where you can use it. It didn't work at Full Tilt or Absolute.

Runninonmt ain't April foolin'. I know for a fact that you can deposit directly at UB and Absolute with your CC. (Don't know about Bodog as I don't play there.)
Old 04-01-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried PayTru and immediately destroyed the card when I got it in the mail. Not only did I get hit with PayTru's vig, but I had to pay a $15 cash-advance fee for loading it with my CC. And Stars apparently is the only site where you can use it. It didn't work at Full Tilt or Absolute.

Runninonmt ain't April foolin'. I know for a fact that you can deposit directly at UB and Absolute with your CC. (Don't know about Bodog as I don't play there.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Most CC's aren't accepted at gambling sites. I'm talking like 98% of them are not going to work. Seriously, why would I go through the trouble of getting another stupid card if my cards would work?
Old 04-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Link your debit card to paytru it won't charge any cash advance fees, I have been using it with my chase bank and it works great, the only reason is that epassporte won't take chase card, when i called chase bank, they told me they were informed by federal reserve not to do any business with epassporte to due to them using it for gambling purposes.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Link your debit card to paytru it won't charge any cash advance fees, I have been using it with my chase bank and it works great, the only reason is that epassporte won't take chase card, when i called chase bank, they told me they were informed by federal reserve not to do any business with epassporte to due to them using it for gambling purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows this, he wasn't born yesterday.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows this, he wasn't born yesterday.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored], are you really this dense??? If your cards are linked through PayTru it isn't a problem, BUT you didn't say that.

Too many little hidden charges where you will make a deposit and it will be declined, and for that reason alone will cause more charges vs. your account. The card will also work at Ub that I know of. I just cancelled my account.