Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 12:24 AM

Default Re: more brandi stuff

[ QUOTE ]
Although, there is a reality show in the works right now and am launching my own website with live video blogs (it will feature more random things like fire spinning and my really hot girlfriends ).. so perhaps there will be more drama to come? We'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

How mindblowingly original...
Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 AM

it's hilarious how stupid the boyfriend is. pimprexel are you really ok with sklanskys penis being in/on your girlfriend?
Old 03-08-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

She was getting a massage and had her chair flipped. Her shirt rode up and I could see all the way to China. Let it be known that Brandi goes commando.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme see, I've got $43 dollars, what will it be?

Toaster or underwear?
Toaster or underwear?
Toaster or underwear?

I can eat toast, but I can't eat panties. I choose TOASTER!
Old 03-08-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are so [censored] funny. Brandi and I go to the Bellagio and all of these little boys eyes drop. Half of you trash her while at the same time you cant stop staring/drooling over her. Yeah she is [censored] crazy. She sits at a table and tries to be friendly. Tells some stories. Real [censored] nuts. Since we hooked up, she has acted about as normal as any 24 year old I have ever dated. Im not a rich baller so she sure isnt after my money. Now I know better. And all of you guys I see starring at her and posting are all the same. Goofy pimpled face little boys destined to never land anything more than an overweight wife sitting on her ass all day watching QVC.She is a good cook too and Oh Yeah, X-factor your right, her ass is of the mother [censored] hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about me I'm not trashing your girl. Her ass is off the hook. I tap that then send her back to you at the table.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OFFICIAL MOD STATEMENT:

"is not GOOD looking, she is a decent looking dime a dozen type of girl."

This statement is both idiotic at face value and wrong. She's a mid to low 7 on the Dids scale.

With all the weird venom in this thread, you'd think she'd stolen from some of the posters personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dress up any girl thats a 5 as a ho and they automatically jump to a 7 in your book, because thats all she is a 5 in skimpy clothing. The only thing that makes her attractive is she looks like the type of girl that you can take home and bang the same night you meet her, whith minimal effort.
Go out to a nightclub one time take a look around and see how fast she drops on the scale.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no way you could call this girl a 5 on any reasonable scale.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is a pretty solid 5 on the scale used here in Georgia. It is a reasonable scale, being based on how many mules it would take to pull me off of her.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are so [censored] funny. Brandi and I go to the Bellagio and all of these little boys eyes drop. Half of you trash her while at the same time you cant stop staring/drooling over her. Yeah she is [censored] crazy. She sits at a table and tries to be friendly. Tells some stories. Real [censored] nuts. Since we hooked up, she has acted about as normal as any 24 year old I have ever dated. Im not a rich baller so she sure isnt after my money. Now I know better. And all of you guys I see starring at her and posting are all the same. Goofy pimpled face little boys destined to never land anything more than an overweight wife sitting on her ass all day watching QVC.She is a good cook too and Oh Yeah, X-factor your right, her ass is of the mother [censored] hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about me I'm not trashing your girl. Her ass is off the hook. I tap that then send her back to you at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so sick
Old 03-08-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really didn't want to get on here and post, but your assumptions are completely ridiculous. If any of the peering eyes at Bellagio the last couple days had noticed... I did not bring a purse. I had my BF hold on to things for me, like smokes (although I am re-quitting very soon) and money. I kept some lip gloss and my phone in my back pocket.
And yes... you can say I suck at poker or what have you... I DO have a lot to learn (and am lucky to have Sklansky and other close friends helping me with that), but over the last couple days I have never ran so bad in my life. If you had seen me playing, you would know that I had played very tight. I just could not hit a single flop or else was stuck with amazing draws (like having A8 of spades and flopping two spades along with an A... dream flop, right? Well, none of it held up.) Say what you want, but this happens to everyone on occasion. There is a big luck factor involved in poker.
I'm not sure what "issues" icepick thinks I have. I told him a story about wanting to hook up with one of my hot girlfriends. And also my birthday party at the end of the month ~ a snowboarding adventure with about twenty of my friends. I don't think there was anything crazy or mentally unstable in what I said... unless he is against seeing two girls make out??
Anyway, I never said I was the hottest woman in the world, although I am very happy to be with someone who thinks I am. What baffles me though is the constant gossip reports that you all tend to make on whatever I am doing, saying, wearing, (or in some cases) not wearing... Although I feel somewhat honored with this attention, I am completely over it. I'm just a girl that plays poker. Why all the fuss?

[/ QUOTE ]

God you're an idiot.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so sick because it has been used and abused by many

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-08-2007, 01:15 PM

Although, there is a reality show in the works right now and am launching my own website with live video blogs (it will feature more random things like fire spinning and my really hot girlfriends).. so perhaps there will be more drama to come? We'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think this explains just about everything that has taken place in this forum up to now.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had my BF hold on to things for me, like smokes (although I am re-quitting very soon)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I don't even find her attractive now (100% serious)