Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

[ QUOTE ]

the interesting thing is how similar JS looked to Maria once her hair was cut and dyed. Perhaps subconsiously that was the reason he was attracted to Maria in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my favorite moment in the movie, the way Bourne looks at her for just an extra second.

[ QUOTE ]
On a sidenote I wonder what is going thru Ben Affleck's head when he watches this.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Goddamn, Jennifer Garner has some great [censored]." ???
Old 08-06-2007, 09:47 AM

I'm like 99% sure that when Bourne had a gun to the head of that guy near the end (I'm being vague cause I don't wanna spoil nuffin) he had a Glock then it went away and back and he had a SigSauer.

Then again I could be wrong
Old 08-06-2007, 04:38 PM

I was really looking forward to this movie and saw it yesterday. It was not nearly as good as I expected it to be. I didn't like the manchurian candidate like angle at the end and thought the movie didn't do much as far as character development and opening up the story. Seemed like redundant themes over and over again. yes we know bourne is now merciful and feels lots of guilt for his actions and we know he was used by the cia to become an assasin but we've known that since the first movie and nothing has really changed. The only thing changing is the person at the cia who he is after...thats it. also the fighting scenes were god awful to watch. couldn't follow, had to turn my head sideways a few times resulting in head hurting. some decent action scenes but the car chases in 1 and 2 were much better than car chase in 3 and joan allen just pisses me off with her acting.

i rate it the worst out of the 3, being 1, 2, and 3 in order from best to worst.

also stiles looking a lot hotter these days, not sure why but i think she had some work done on her face...looks goot
Old 08-06-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how come cia headquaters dont have curtains on their windows ):

[/ QUOTE ]

sextuplet level.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I loved it, but, was noone else confused by the phone call Bourne makes to Landy, that was a repeat of the conversation they had in Supremacy?

was it the same exact conversation (meaning the Supremecy scene was a 'flash forward'), or was it a coded conversation?

[/ QUOTE ]

SPOILER in white:

<font color="white">It was a code, Landy repeated the end of their previous conversation EXCEPT she changed his birthdate to give away the location of the training facility.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was also designed to give away the fact that he was watching from near by and thus was close enough to meet Landy when she leaves the building...so it made sense to send everyone after her.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I loved it, but, was noone else confused by the phone call Bourne makes to Landy, that was a repeat of the conversation they had in Supremacy?

was it the same exact conversation (meaning the Supremecy scene was a 'flash forward'), or was it a coded conversation?

[/ QUOTE ]

SPOILER in white:

<font color="white">It was a code, Landy repeated the end of their previous conversation EXCEPT she changed his birthdate to give away the location of the training facility.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was also designed to give away the fact that he was watching from near by and thus was close enough to meet Landy when she leaves the building...so it made sense to send everyone after her.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I looked around, and I've read conflicting reports on this.

some say it's a flashforward, some say what Drew said. I'm confused and need to go watch Supremacy.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SPOILER in white:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some say it's a flashforward, some say what Drew said. I'm confused and need to go watch Supremacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasn't a flashforward--she was in a different office
Old 08-06-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The first movie I thought was great. Highly disappointed in the second. Still excited for the third cause I've got a man-crush on Damon too.

The books were freakin' awesome. Make the movies look stupid in comparison. Be forewarned about the books. Literally the only thing the same in the books as the movies are the character names and that Bourne has amnesia about what's going on. Everything else is different. I actually think it's an affront to Ludlum that these movies have the Bourne name...it's nothing like the book series.

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT .. I liked the movies ... but, the books are far better. Not the same at all.

NCAces
Old 08-06-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SPOILER in white:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it wasn't flashf-forward in Supremacy? of course it was...so Bourne goes to NY to call Landy on her cell phone, they have the exact convo then he goes back to russia, gets into another car chase [censored] up his leg and arm and then begins his journey back to the states just to have the same convo?

ur all fckn retarde
Old 08-06-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SPOILER in white:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it wasn't flashf-forward in Supremacy? of course it was...so Bourne goes to NY to call Landy on her cell phone, they have the exact convo then he goes back to russia, gets into another car chase [censored] up his leg and arm and then begins his journey back to the states just to have the same convo?

ur all fckn retarde

[/ QUOTE ]

The scene at the end of Bourne Supr was a reshoot it wasn't even originally supposed to be there...they had planned on giving bourne some more info on his real identity but decide to ditch that.
This isn't LOST. they don't do flashforwards.

Gilroy didn't plan out all 3 stories at the same time.
They went back and chose to start the 3rd movie where it left oft prior because it increased the tension and was cooler.