Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 04:49 AM

Default [censored] the police

So I'm at my friends apartment with a quarter of dank on me and some loser on the 1st floor called a noise complaint. We had just rolled my weed in a blunt for me a 4 of my friends since I was feeling generous. So, the cops run upstairs (3 of them) and the 1 officer says "I smell marijuana where is it?" with no time to GTFO.

I am the only person with green and am getting in trouble regardless because he then says "I can smell it I'm not dumb don't make me bring the dogs up here." So, I just say I alone rolled a blunt and smoked it just me because my friends are somewhat broke college students who have alot more to potentially lose than me.

Anyway, the one cop pulls me outside and frisks me to see if I have anything else on me. He finds a rubber band with 19 $100 bills in it that I forgot was in my pocket from when I played at a live 5/10 game. He says, "so where'd you get it?" It's at this point I am aware I am facing a misdemeanor for possession my first time offense. I say I don't know then ask what is the maximum I could get in trouble for and he basically told me community service. He kept pressuring me to give up my boy and said if I didn't know where I got it from I might look like a drug dealer but I bought a $5500 rolex 2 days ago with a lage withdrawl from bank (with receits for both) for a reason to cover the extra cash on me. Also, I am not a drug dealer so it was a false impression.

While they are walkie talking [censored] to each other he leans over like the dirty cop he is and says "you might could have this $1900 of yours back if you just work with us." I was like no no that's fine. Eventually, while me and 3 to 5 of my other friends there are in trouble, they got drinking tickets and I had hadn't had anything to drink.

The cop basically then says to me infront of everyone "I don't know about you but to me $1900 is alot of money, this will teach you your mistake and your lesson." At this point, I hate the dirty pig cop and reply "it's okay keep it I don't care, I won over one hundred thousand last month." All I have is a court date for a misdemeanor that will end up being dismissed by my lawyer.

Beat: lost $1900, maybe, and a quarter of beasters
Brag: verbally [censored] on a cop and helped out my boys
Variance: the $1900 cash might come back to me through sklansky bucks as it is confiscated and the judge decides if it goes back to me or the state of NC. I'll just look at it like neteller money.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:52 AM

Default Re: [censored] the police

tl;dr.

RODNEY KING
Old 06-07-2007, 04:52 AM

lol you're dumb, you are so dumb. learn to get yourself out of these situations. and why did you let them take your cash? that part really gets me.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol you're dumb, you are so dumb. learn to get yourself out of these situations. and why did you let them take your cash? that part really gets me.

[/ QUOTE ]

He [censored] took it from me after he frisked me and it isn't normal to have $1900 in a rubber band which is a [censored] coincidence and he took it and said it was confiscated. Or yeah I could just "not" let him take it from me, you know, since you can tell cops what to do and you are the boss of them and everything.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:53 AM

"I had hadn't had"

nh
Old 06-07-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I had hadn't had"

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm illiterate/don't care about grammatical errors.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:02 AM

send me 1900 if you dont care about it so much
Old 06-07-2007, 05:02 AM

ps
im a cop
Old 06-07-2007, 05:05 AM

legalize weed
ban guns
happier country