Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Re: BBV What it do

graph?
Old 02-25-2007, 08:01 AM

I've got like $20 in there.

w/e
Old 02-25-2007, 08:03 AM

this thread totally delivers
Old 02-25-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good2cu,

it seems u lost alot of money tonight. that sucks bro. you have a good work ethic (as observed by whenever i want to sit 5/10 on either FT or stars.)

keep with it. honestly, sometimes i think you are lame, and it's nothing personal. it's the lame self-promotion you force yourself through to promote your "product." somehow through what you wrote tonight (pre-big loss, also), I really liked. It's the cocky kid, who is somewhat a baller, but is also realistic to what is happening (i.e., lame kegger), that I enjoy reading.

Basically, rock on and GL <3

[/ QUOTE ]

billyjex r u in love with him or what?

sucks that you lost money, but at least you got hookers from what i can tell gl hf mtfbwy
Old 02-25-2007, 09:01 AM

... and to think, it would of all turned out well if OP banged the ugly chick ...

Banging ugly girls = +EV
Old 02-25-2007, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
... and to think, it would of all turned out well if OP banged the ugly chick ...

Banging ugly girls = +EV

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-25-2007, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] im really bad at mysekf, I gambled with money i couldnt afford to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]possibly the most un-baller statement in the history of BBV. ship it. holla.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys ok night tunred out be me. This drunk [censored] I knew from HS who gives amazing head and sucked me of the day i broke up with my gf for 2 years all throguh hs called me yp and said she wanted to come over and 'play'. So i wake like come over and play. My gf from hs didnt showed up cuz she is a bitch like that, although shet urned me onthe phone she was gonna totallyu coem [censored]. Anyways the girl from the limo date repot for those of u who live 2p2 was here she is way hot 9/10 but still has her v-card and thinks im a total playa comes here. So drunk [censored] who gave me head in hs is here is like all pretneding to be my gf and suck off me off and [censored] so good girls geets jealous. So good girl leaves and i hit on these chicks from the coffee shop who are total virgins and both have their v card from sure. they are both fresham and have a total unrealistic crush on me. They think i am bard pit or something. So i dont [censored] them. Drunk [censored] who gave me head in hs is all wasted and is totallyu aboyut to [censored] notehr guy. i dont care and tell her to call me later this week. this semi-uglys girl who i dont really know is going otuside t osmoke. she partked to blocks way. so i drive her in my 60k car. she hits on me hardcore. we get back home and she is all wated. there is light and notice she is uglu. she is like im going to sleep with her friends. i dont agrue cuz there is now light and she is uglyu although the head would; steal fell good. this is how you spend 2k at the first fre kegger in ur university histiory and dont get laid. But I had 4 dates ligned up for otmorrow with girls who know how rich and awesome im in now. A+++. No head . F------------. 2k lost. HAHAHAH 2 horus of work. BTW i totally nija kicekd down by doro whera all the expensive [censored] wasl ocked up cuz it was locked and i n eded to go bed and i didnt have the kgs. IUm rich and dont give a [censored] mantince better coem get that. I would oder a hooker but hookers in myh town are F--- i know from experince. Would never touc htem. Love BBBv. A++.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is your best post ever.. although I can't read what it says.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:18 AM

OP got sonned
Old 02-25-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My mom hasn't done my landurary in a while so i have no other nice shirts clea. I am putting the $200 shirt back on and sparying it with colonge. It's black so you can't tell.

[/ QUOTE ]