Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Party\'s \"association\" prohibitio message screws me

So I know if the sampe ppl log in from the one computer (or xfer money to each other) party will never let them sit together again.

I actually think this is a decent measure...except for the fact that there appear to be other 'rules' because PP now isn't letting me sit with one of the other players who multitables the 20/40 thru 100/200 games fiendishly...so at any given time, I'm shut out of a LOT of games!
Anyone had any success getting PP to reverse this type of 'unfair association' restriction?
Old 04-01-2006, 01:03 PM
 is offline

Default Re: Party\'s \"association\" prohibitio message screws me

Perhaps a new IP-number would do it?
Old 04-01-2006, 01:14 PM

Maybe contact party support and ask them to investigate you and this person (to clear you) and ask the association be removed...probably a long shot, but I'm guessing once accounts are tagged IP info isn't going to matter.

Also, someone in the bigger games with smaller traffic could exploit the hell out of this by sending $50 to all of the sharks...think of the EV potential.

J
Old 04-01-2006, 03:33 PM

...and then when he wants to get into one of those games that those sharks beat him into?
Old 04-01-2006, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, someone in the bigger games with smaller traffic could exploit the hell out of this by sending $50 to all of the sharks...think of the EV potential.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's be effectively banning himself. Someone he couldn't sit with would be at almost every table. Even if he did get a seat the game would not get the replacements required to avoid breaking.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:39 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of you're at a good table and see one of your arch-nemisis shark opponents on the waiting list...and I was also somewhat joking.

J
Old 04-01-2006, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I know if the sampe ppl log in from the one computer (or xfer money to each other) party will never let them sit together again.

I actually think this is a decent measure...except for the fact that there appear to be other 'rules' because PP now isn't letting me sit with one of the other players who multitables the 20/40 thru 100/200 games fiendishly...so at any given time, I'm shut out of a LOT of games!
Anyone had any success getting PP to reverse this type of 'unfair association' restriction?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in college, I got an association removed when I played in a computer cluster and ended up getting associated with a large number of accounts at my school.

I'd call up and ask for a manager immediately, though--the first guy I had was uselessl, and it still took about an hour to take care of.

scrub