Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Fast_Freddy cheating?

I am a first time poster, but I can assure you I'm not pretending to be someone else but me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If the Terrorist is really F_F: awesome response. And it love to see a terrorist vs Lodden live match [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TLK stopped playing right after this info leaked early this year.

F_F can't get a game started anywhere online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get this info? Do TLK have a blog or something? Or do the high stakes players have him on msn? dont think so.. No one knows TLK IRL..

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true...
Old 04-29-2007, 11:15 AM

glad you put and end to these rumors
Old 04-29-2007, 12:06 PM

How about this :

Johnny lodden is totally gay. Liar, bad loser, whining chinese looking norwigan little punk - is that true or what ? If theterrorist would have some hacking system he would have all of the money - right ? At least in highstakesdb is seems that he's been losing a lot this year as well.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:22 PM

If account is the real Mohammad Kowssa(?) then it's a pretty good response to the allegations. Unless Lodden et al. do actually have any evidence of cheating other than "irrational play" then I don't think TheTerrorist's reputation needs to be slandered any further.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:39 PM

This sounds like how little kids will argue once one wins, the other one claims he cheated.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:09 PM

Tho it seems true that Johnny Lodden is the one that brought this to the medias attention (i say seems true, since it just might be an overly dedicated journalist - We dont know), let us not forget that Lodden has been very honest that he have no proof what so ever and that he is told by others that they have.

The_terrorist, in his post here, made it clear that Lodden is not the one asking him for cash refund.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Mohammad is trying to reinforce his argumentation with telling stories about MSN and Lodden; but if you take a peek behind the curtains, you find that most of his words are empty.

In contrast, just hearing about what Lodden said might also seem unsupported; however this is backed by other Scandinavian high stakes players and beefs up Loddens words even more...
That Mohammad is considered at least an irrational/terrible player adds to the element of suspicion for others.

In Mohammads conclusions, he winds up telling us about a security company he hired and that he recommends others doing the same. For me that is pure hypocrisy and let me explain why:

I consulted IT-technicians in finding information about an attack. Mohammad was not suspected of being involved in any cheating or other malign attempts
;but as our pool of technical information grew, coupled with investigation into links another person had, several sources were suddenly pointing to Mohammad (one of them was IP-adresses we got through social engineering but still not to neglect).

Besides Mohammad, there is one central character in this story that I cannot reveal as that would probably not be in accord with the Swedish Law.
If things escalate with Mohammad, we will reveal everything in the correct way, and that is through the Swedish judicial system, not through the implied Hells Angels/Bandidos...

/Alex
Old 04-29-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mohammad is trying to reinforce his argumentation with telling stories about MSN and Lodden; but if you take a peek behind the curtains, you find that most of his words are empty.

In contrast, just hearing about what Lodden said might also seem unsupported; however this is backed by other Scandinavian high stakes players and beefs up Loddens words even more...
That Mohammad is considered at least an irrational/terrible player adds to the element of suspicion for others.

In Mohammads conclusions, he winds up telling us about a security company he hired and that he recommends others doing the same. For me that is pure hypocrisy and let me explain why:

I consulted IT-technicians in finding information about an attack. Mohammad was not suspected of being involved in any cheating or other malign attempts
;but as our pool of technical information grew, coupled with investigation into links another person had, several sources were suddenly pointing to Mohammad (one of them was IP-adresses we got through social engineering but still not to neglect).

Besides Mohammad, there is one central character in this story that I cannot reveal as that would probably not be in accord with the Swedish Law.
If things escalate with Mohammad, we will reveal everything in the correct way, and that is through the Swedish judicial system, not through the implied Hells Angels/Bandidos...

/Alex

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 PM

I don't know what's what in this scenario, and I don't really care, but I think Lodden comes off as irrational and paranoid with his "he was beating me, it didn't make any sense!" indignation. If all he has are vague accusations based on the implausibility of a worse player beating him, he shouldn't be taking it to the press. That said, I'm sure where there's smoke, there's fire, or European players are just more paranoid than average.