Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 05:18 AM

Default University introduction week, whats my play BBV4Life?

(obv posting under brand new gimmik account)

Im a 22 year old man. The last few years I have done a few studies but haven't finished anything. I have met a girl I like alot, one thing lead to another and now we are living together near the center of amsterdam.

Anyways, she is crazy. Due to her being abused alot in the past she now hates sex, meaning we hardly have any sex (beat). I understand though and love her so much I don't mind (varience?). She is also bi-sexual (well basically totally a lesbian except for me) and we agreed that we may both do whatever we want with other girls (obvious brag).

anyways, while this is a great deal I don't really want to tell her when I actually do something with another girl. And due to the way she thinks I can't ever show her a girl I kissed/had secks with or whatever. My GF is very picky, girls that are BBV 7,5 she thinks are fugly and she will laugh at me if I ever do a girl like that. however if the girl is prettier then my GF she will obviously go crazy because that's how girls think.

Long story short, I can do whatever I want to other girlsm but I can't invite them over to my house.

---

So I really want some secksytime soon. Now I am going to start a new study soon at the university of Amsterdam. There is an introduction-week I am attending too witch is from 26-31 august (next week).

This intruduction-week basically means a [censored] of drunken 1st years the whole week. 1st years are mostly between 19-20. So basically that week I have like 4 party's at night plus some [censored] at day filled with drunken 19-20 year old girls. Since they are first year olds quite a few will not have a place to sleep.

Now I wil undoubtely be able to kiss a few, but I want secksytimes. BBV4LIFE, whats my play when I aprroach or hit on a girl?

Basically, should I tell the girl im hitting on I have a GF, shes ok with it but we can't do it at my place or should I come up with witty lies about not having a GF, living somewhere but being unable to go there with her that night.

Also, what should I tel GF when I am away all night?

---

Cliff notes: I have little secksytime ut open relation. Next week introduction week with partys filled with drunken 19-20 year old girls. can't take them to my house, whats my play?
Old 08-19-2007, 07:11 AM

Default Re: University introduction week, whats my play BBV4Life?

Take ladies back to GF for secksy 3-some.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Take ladies back to GF for secksy 3-some.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG THANK YOU. OP, what are you doing with your life?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:24 AM

i don't get why you need a gimmick for this
Old 08-19-2007, 12:24 PM

Just pick a few say 4-5 of the best and take them back to your suite in the Marriot in the Leidseplein.

Problem solved
Old 08-19-2007, 04:27 PM

I think Amsterdam is the easiest city in the world to get laid. Spend the 50 euros and go to the red light district.