Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

straights > 2 pair in Heads up. better luck next time.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:00 AM

LOL at how he was so weak but had you out-chipped...

what you mean is he was conservative - not weak... big difference...

brandi - please can we have the correct + exact hand history? this does matter.

but fwiw. i fold 3 5 offsuit to a raise hu. and i fold again on that flop. so it was perhaps bad play by the opponent... depending on whether you bet enough or not..
Old 06-20-2007, 12:03 AM

Brandi is the most entertaining individual in poker.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:27 AM

35 is the nutz HU.

Respect your opponent FTW
Old 06-20-2007, 12:38 AM

I would miss Brandi if she stopped posting. Please be nicer to her. Thank you.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, easy now. If I'd known that it mattered so much to you, I wouldn't have reported it. No real pun intended or something, just my usual cynical personality coming up. It's only 2+2...
Old 06-20-2007, 04:29 AM

I didn't read anything, but, wow.

Attention whore getting upset at getting attention.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice post!

I was her opponent.

We played 4 hands total. 50/100 blinds, 10K starting stacks. Button has SB

1st hand.......I have button and call 100 with K4h....she raises to 200 (very strange, but explained in a moment), I call.....Flop K63 rainbow.....she bets 100, I make it 300, she says "what are you doing, it's only 200" I say, it's NL She says "oh, I call" (she didn't even know it was NL).....Turn is 3, she checks, I bet 600, she calls......River is 6, she checks, I bet 1500 and she instacalls, I say K and she rants about having a pocket pair.

Next hand, she calls on button, I check, flop misses me, I check, she bets, I fold.

Next hand I raise on button, she folds

Last hand......She makes it 200 on button and I call with 35o...flop Ac8c2d...I bet 300, she raises to 700....only because she donked off her chips in hand #1, I take a flier for the 4 so I can bust her and call the extra 400......turn 4d......I bet 1500, she raises all-in, I call, she has 2c4c and 9s comes on river.

That is the actual hand from this poor/weak player that had been folding his small blinds. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

This poor weak player has also cashed in 4 of 9 events this series.

She must live in a fantasy world.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:44 AM

Come on. This seems really petty guys. You can't say she played the hand wrong without knowing the stack sizes and if you guys really think getting all in with a flush draw and 2 pair is horrible heads up I would like to play you.

Brandi,
You might want to stay clear of 2+2 during the series. Poker is hard enough without having people take apart everything you do. I hope you do well. I played 5 10 with you a few times at the Bellagio and you were really nice to everyone.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on. This seems really petty guys. You can't say she played the hand wrong without knowing the stack sizes and if you guys really think getting all in with a flush draw and 2 pair is horrible heads up I would like to play you.

[/ QUOTE ]

12600 me 7400 her

Most people would get broke on the last hand. She had 2 ways to escape. If she would have raised more after flop, I would have folded. If she didn't donk off her chips in 1st hand, she wouldn't have lost the last hand.
Closed Thread