Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

What about the bombs planted on the george washington bridge! Four non-arabs arrested during the emergency, then it disappeared from the news
Old 10-09-2007, 05:26 AM

Tony Gambino talks about mob connections to 9/11, JFK, Hollywood, and the Vatican

Interview starts at about 1:10.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about the bombs planted on the george washington bridge! Four non-arabs arrested during the emergency, then it disappeared from the news

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like to hear more about this. I never really knew what IT was referencing with this line.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Belief in conspiracy theories is a very good barometer of judging if someone can think logically and distinguish relevant facts from emotion and heresy. Sadly too many people fail this simple test.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would refine that to something more akin to belief in spooky ideas and theories. Then we can bring in stuff that's legitimately kooky, like astrology, which is where such statements really pertain. Your phrasing sounds more like simple conservatism, in that it seems to posit that there is only one interpretation of events possible, and even thinking of others is a sign of a sort of mental defect. (At least you didn't claim it indicated a moral one!) This strikes me as more legitimate to an age of popes and kings than of democracies and free presses.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are valid newspaper articles of leaked information that the F.B.I. was involved with terrorists who were trying to blow up the towers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where?

[ QUOTE ]

A retired egyptian general was given 1 million dollars, explosives and a detonator, and was told to make a bomb. The F.B.I. had told him that this was just a test and that they were not really going to blow up the tower. Yet the F.B.I. kept track of him and made sure he was not slacking, the officer started to get really worried and was wondering if this was even a test at all. Then one day he got a call from the head of the F.B.I. He secretly recorded a conversation with the head of the F.B.I. of New York ordering him to let this bombing take place. This is all information that the F.B.I. admits to by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Source?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:12 PM

zeitgeistmovie.com
Old 10-11-2007, 11:24 PM

part 2 is about 9 11 but 1 and 3 are vry interesting as well
Old 10-11-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Were the towers rigged with explosives? (Sup DDY)

[/ QUOTE ]
Almost certainly not. A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC 1, 2 & 7 from an Explosives and Conventional Demolition Industry Viewpopint

This is a great article that concisely answers some of the common conspiracy theory questions. I trot this article out for every 9/11 conspiracy threads I find here and have yet to receive any serious rebuttals by the conspiracy theorists.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:40 PM

Don't really know which message to quote, but to talk about how the government/FBI/CIA had pre-existing warnings concerning the attacks...

This was discussed during the 9/11 Commission, I believe and the major problem here was that the FBI and the CIA, and other government agencies were forbidden to talk to each other and exchange information. This was the whole "connect-the-dots" conversations that happened after 9/11.

We had the dots. We had blips that SHOULD have pointed to the event, but we had no mechanism to take all the dots together and connect them.

This lack-of-cooperation dated back to the 80's, and can't be pinned on any one administration's failings, although it seems many contributed to it.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:20 PM

There are many, many unanswered questions about 9/11, here are a few:

- Why does the federal government to this day refuse to release the full cockpit voice recordings of Flight 93? They have allowed families of the victims hear portions only. The official reason is that it would be too traumatic to the victim's families.

- Why were families of 9/11 victims all given monetary settlements from the US government?

- Why have none of the families' lawsuits vs. the federal government ever made it to trial? Why must all the lawsuits be heard by the same judge?

Why are there many eyewitness accounts (from ruputable sources) of an explosion of Flight 93 while it was in the sky? There is even a call from a passenger in the bathroom that says he heard an explosion and saw white smoke.

- Why did Rep. James Moran announce on the morning of 9/11 on the steps of the Capitol that fighter jets shot down a commercial flight?

(Links can be provided, but I don't have access to them right now.)