5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

What my long post boils down to is, I think too many people are being too cagey in this game. If villagers are too impressed with how cagey they are (and it's not just dan, either) than the village can't make any headway.

Information is what wolves have and villagers need. If a villager is keeping information to him/herself, he needs a really really good reason, not just because it sounds cool to have a plot.

Which is why our "masons" are driving me crazy.

Also, clown, I don't know if OH is good or neutral, but I can't think he is evil. An evil role that is unlynchable and unkillable basically dooms the village. The fact that he came out and cleared me makes me think he is more likely to be good than neutral, or at least that his interests align with the village.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:34 PM

LOL. It would be hilarious if nich and OH are Cyradis and Toth.

:P
Old 10-30-2007, 03:34 PM

VR,

You're wrong. Sorry I've played like [censored]. You're still wrong.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:36 PM

And the reason I don't have anything else to add on this [censored] game is because I don't [censored] know, because I'm a [censored] villager.

See everyone tomorrow (unfortunately).
Old 10-30-2007, 03:38 PM

I don't get why we should lynch dustin tbh
1) If he's a villager we essentially give up a lynch and only break even if he indeed has a revange kill and happens to kill the right person
2) If he's a wolf and has a revange kill, we give up a lynch and give the wolves and extra kill
3) If we just ignore him we still get a lynch and may or may not waste a revange kill

p.s.: Revange kill can only be used on people voting dustin I assume?
Old 10-30-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the reason I don't have anything else to add on this [censored] game is because I don't [censored] know, because I'm a [censored] villager.

See everyone tomorrow (unfortunately).

[/ QUOTE ]
Who will you mason with?
Old 10-30-2007, 03:50 PM

hello thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

im back from niagara, where the internet was terrible. did you know some people wont take the us dollar anymore in canada? kind of embarrassing..

anyway, i have to read up

im sorry about fmx.. i really thought there was 0% chance he was villager..

and sorry to anyone i offended in the process of getting him lynched. obviously i was disgustingly wrong..
Old 10-30-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And whenever I try to attack dan or KM or Eskimonk using logic, their answer is "Why are you a villager again?"

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I have yet to see you use logic to attack me. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, your attacks on me have all been “KM is off”. How do I respond to that? Additionally, this is odd coming from you, as that is <u>exactly</u> what I used to suspect you the last time I played and you became very upset with me – saying you can’t read people by tone.

2) When I asked you a question, I was told it was wolfy and insinuating and you weren’t going to answer it. You have no idea what I was trying to get out of that question – but you have made it pretty clear that whatever I say or do – it will be wolfy. So it's a waste of my time trying to clear myself with you.

3) I don’t think there is anything wrong with questioning anyone (including me) at this point. And I don't understand why you can challenge me, but I can't challenge you or I am a wolf?

(Oh – and my “villager tell” on you was that you get more than a little put out when someone suggests you might be a wolf, when you are a villager. Not so much so, when you are a wolf. This was based on my experience from the last game. So I started to think you were a villager, because you got pretty put out when I said you were on my “Hmmm” list. I have no idea what to think of this great "tell" I found - but I am pretty sure I will discard it.)

I will gladly role reveal if people want. My powers are poor at best. I am heading out and it is Trick-or-Treat tonight. I will check in at some point and role reveal, if you want. If you don’t – that’s fine too. It might explain why I don't necessarily believe Nick - but maybe it won't.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:01 PM

Clown,

I think everyone is fed up with the way it's been taking forever to reach a majority. Just look at yesterday. We hemmed and hawed for 1.5 IRL days and then reached a wrong conclusion anyway.

Don't think that everything you outlined just now didn't run through my head earlier today. It did. I caved in because there's no way on earth I'm getting Nich lynched today even though I know he's a wolf. And on top of that, everyone has pretty much put their faith behind the premise that Dustin's claim is legit.

(BTW, the Dustin situation isn't just your 1), 2), and 3)...there's a 4), 5), and several others possible)
Old 10-30-2007, 04:02 PM

why is dustin voting himself?