Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Childhood abuse stories

[ QUOTE ]
I hardly knew my bad which explains a few things

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my friend's is gay and didn't have much interaction with his father either. Two is a pattern imo
Old 11-20-2007, 05:04 PM

Thw worst is when your dad made you go and get the belt that you were about to get whipped with.hehe
Old 11-20-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thw worst is when your dad made you go and get the sword that you were about to get slashed with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-20-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thw worst is when your dad made you go and get the sword that you were about to get slashed with.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-20-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thw worst is when your dad made you go and get the belt that you were about to get whipped with.hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

so sick, my thoughts exactly...i would be in the closet looking for the belt with the softest texture. i would actually hit myself with it to test the welts it would leave and see if it was liable to break the skin.

edit: i probably deserved it.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:33 PM

Once when I was like 14 years old there was a pretty [censored] up incident. My brother and I were downstairs in our room
just talking (we shared a room) while my dad was upstairs totally [censored] faced. Anyway he got pissed and yelled for us to shutup or something, I responded with a "you go to gay bars".

Now my brother and I had our beds parallel to one another and at the end and directly in between us was a steel column.

Back to the story, dad hears my comment and [censored] tweaks out. He tries to leap down the stairs but since he is tanked his feet buckle underneath him when he hits like the 5th stair, he proceeds to fall and roll down the rest of the way. My dad is pretty [censored] tough and is also clearly a total psychopath. He isn't that strong though, just kind of short and fat. Well he gets up and is just livid, luckily my brothers bed is in between him and me. Also on a side note its pitch black in our room and you can't see anything. Well he gets up and tries to sprint around my brothers bed and get to me, fortunately for me he forgets about the pole in the middle of the room and runs straight into it, smashing his face.
At this point in time my only thoughts went something along the lines of, "if he gets up he'll kill me, i gotta make a run for it, and, hit him with something." Obviously I didn't follow through with any of these thoughts. I just heard my father grunt on the ground and kind of wobbly stand up and stumble around to the side of the bed where he just grabbed my neck and was like "say anything like that again and i'll knock your block off". I just sat there and didn't respond. He then just stumbled his way backup stairs. The next day when I saw his face, it was really [censored] up.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:37 PM

my dad used to get drunk and hit me.. what kind of thread is this?

[ QUOTE ]
Once when I was like 14 years old there was a pretty [censored] up incident. My brother and I were downstairs in our room
just talking (we shared a room) while my dad was upstairs totally [censored] faced. Anyway he got pissed and yelled for us to shutup or something, I responded with a "you go to gay bars".

Now my brother and I had our beds parallel to one another and at the end and directly in between us was a steel column.

Back to the story, dad hears my comment and [censored] tweaks out. He tries to leap down the stairs but since he is tanked his feet buckle underneath him when he hits like the 5th stair, he proceeds to fall and roll down the rest of the way. My dad is pretty [censored] tough and is also clearly a total psychopath. He isn't that strong though, just kind of short and fat. Well he gets up and is just livid, luckily my brothers bed is in between him and me. Also on a side note its pitch black in our room and you can't see anything. Well he gets up and tries to sprint around my brothers bed and get to me, fortunately for me he forgets about the pole in the middle of the room and runs straight into it, smashing his face.
At this point in time my only thoughts went something along the lines of, "if he gets up he'll kill me, i gotta make a run for it, and, hit him with something." Obviously I didn't follow through with any of these thoughts. I just heard my father grunt on the ground and kind of wobbly stand up and stumble around to the side of the bed where he just grabbed my neck and was like "say anything like that again and i'll knock your block off". I just sat there and didn't respond. He then just stumbled his way backup stairs. The next day when I saw his face, it was really [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow pretty crazy story. Sounds pretty bad, but I loled at the last sentence trying to picture what your dad's face looked like.

Once, my sister bit herself on the arm and then told my parents that I did it. My father said he couldn't decide who was lying so we were both going to get it. My sister was told to leave the room, which she did. I then took my beating. It was now my turn to leave the room so my sister could get hers. As she was getting whupped, she was screaming so loudly that I began to worry about her. (My sister and I have always been very close.) I walked into the room to get them to stop and my sister was standing in the middle of the room fake crying while my father was beating a chair with his belt. My mother was sitting on the couch laughing. I never forgave my parents. Seriously.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:38 PM

Kids these days don't get nearly enough abuse imo.