Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Warning about Paxpoker!

I have to warn You about Paxpoker.

I made the huge mistake to deposit to Paxpoker. After a while I decided to withdraw some of the funds I had on the account. For some reason I got a error message saying,
“Error
Please try again later
If this problem persist, please contact our support desk.”
I informed their support desk about the problem and they said they would get back to me. So they did. A member of the support desk said in an e-mail that they did not experience any problem. Hmm, that is strange I thought - how can that be that I can’t withdraw and they don’t experience any problem. The support personal had anyway given me information on how to get an error code which they could use for trouble shooting. I did what they asked me to and I also made a print screen of the error message that I got in the poker client. Then the time went bye and I didn’t get any essential information out of them and their attitude were, wait and you will get you money one day. I felt lack of customer service. I also felt a very unpleasant feeling having my funds frozen at Paxpoker. My funds were frozen for one and a half week. Then they offered to send me my money manually. Why it took them one and a half week to offer this is still not clear. They also said they had not solved the problem. They are a highly a poker site to stay away from. I can’t for one sec figure out how they can offer poker with a non function banking service. I still don’t get how they can freeze funds as they did with mine. It was such an unpleasant experience.
You better think at least a second time before you deposit any funds to Paxpoker.

Best regards
A caring poker player