Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 08:28 AM

Default Where should I whore?

I have 400 to deposit. I am looking for soft limit games and at least rakeback.
thank you
Old 10-14-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Where should I whore?

Well you aren't "whoring" with rakeback now are you, you are grinding. That's the difference if you are looking for a quick sign up bonus, you won't get rakeback.

If you want rakeback well join in on the grind.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:06 PM

Man, these posts get worse and worse all the time. Soon the posts will just read "Where me play?".
Old 10-14-2007, 05:52 PM

Hey I made a well articulated post with all the relevant information!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:19 PM

Yes, and you (finally) got some decent answers, didn't you?

BTW, forgot to add to your thread, and it's relevant to this one as well...bonuswhores.com is a great place to determine which bonuses clear best at your limits, and then make decisions from there.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:57 PM

F ck u bobo, i was just asking. No need to be a douchebag. If u dont want to answer then stay the [censored] out. Sign up bonus's are nice but rakeback is better, I want to go to full tilt but as far as i can tell they have no rakeback
Old 10-14-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F ck u bobo, i was just asking. No need to be a douchebag. If u dont want to answer then stay the [censored] out. Sign up bonus's are nice but rakeback is better, I want to go to full tilt but as far as i can tell they have no rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

dun be a jerk, bobo has already helped u on this thread. full tilt does offer rake back.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pls ban?

If you took the time to read some of the threads here you'll notice that bobo has put much of his time to help people in this forum. And if you would have read those threads you would have known what additional info you should provide and probably even found out the answear to your questions.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. If you bothered to read any other threads in this forum you'd see, as others have so kindly mentioned, that I am MORE than happy to help. We constantly have threads in here asking more or less the same question, and often not giving all of the basic information needed to answer. I usually (more or less) refrain from much in the way of sarcasm...but yours was so devoid of any useful information, I guess I finally decided enough was enough.

Here's the thing...I and many others are more than happy to help, but it requires just a tiny bit of effort on your part. Look back at your OP and ask yourself, honestly, how do you expect anyone to help you? Aside from your bankroll, you've told us NOTHING. What games do you play? What limits? Are you from the US? Even in your "scathing" reply, you've told us nothing new...except for the fact that you haven't even been able to ascertain such a basic fact as whether or not there is RB at FT, something that a basic search would have answered for you in minutes.

So, are you able to reply with some answers to help us help you, or will the insults continue? I'm prepared to move on, so let's start with what I can from what little you've told us:

1) YES there is RB at FT.

2) RB questions in general are probably better posted in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum...although there's not much need to ask about FT there, as most of the major affiliates offer it.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??? based on what you think fulltilt has no rakeback???

it is the only room promoted by all the rakeback affiliates in the world...