Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Where did please vote for my wife go?

The husband and wife posted the pictures. It should stay.

edit: I mean, lock it if you want but they came here begging for votes and they got quite a few. They shouldn't get to play both sides of the fence and have their retardation deleted because they bit off a bit more than they could chew.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Where did please vote for my wife go?

In the past people have gotten threads like that removed by agreeing to be banned or some such thing, I'd assume that's what happened there. That chick was mad ugly though.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:16 AM

I never did get around to posting the austin powers pick with the quote "thats a man, man" [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the past people have gotten threads like that removed by agreeing to be banned or some such thing, I'd assume that's what happened there. That chick was mad ugly though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure but they used us for a vote, imo it shouldn't be removed. Remove her name if you want though.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:24 PM

Anyone got a direct link, i dont want to go through my IE history cos it will take forever.

I wanna make sure that trannywife didnt win.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:29 PM

Never mind, remembered it had the term 'model' in the URL so was a LOT easier than i thought it would be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wont post the URL cos i guess that defeats the object of it being deleted and dont really want the trouble.

Fwiw, his wife is barely in the top 3, with the 16 year old that all of OOT but me thought was hottest in the lead by a solid margin.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Never mind, remembered it had the term 'model' in the URL so was a LOT easier than i thought it would be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wont post the URL cos i guess that defeats the object of it being deleted and dont really want the trouble.

Fwiw, his wife is barely in the top 3, with the 16 year old that all of OOT but me thought was hottest in the lead by a solid margin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once the wife started spamming i saved a local copy of the thread :P.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand what you mean by "wife started spamming", cabn. Did something happen right at the end there? It seemed like that thread was about to sink to the bottom.

All I have is the link to the voting site in my history. I feel so inadequate now. I think I'm going to create a new 2+2 account so you can PM it to me as my mailbox is full.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was maybe 10 minutes from getting her to post naked pics then POOF...

i thought it should have been moved/deleted right up until the instance she posted, then all bets where off.

i think it should have stayed, but we all know that if someone wants personal information about themselves removed, even if initially posted by them, Mat will comply 99 times out of 100....and should.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was maybe 10 minutes from getting her to post naked pics then POOF...

i thought it should have been moved/deleted right up until the instance she posted, then all bets where off.

i think it should have stayed, but we all know that if someone wants personal information about themselves removed, even if initially posted by them, Mat will comply 99 times out of 100....and should.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure and i would agree with removing her name. Her comments were so ridiculously whiny that i think the thread should stay to teach her a lesson. Especially since she felt the need to post more pics to prove us wrong.