All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Degen,

probably the best thread ever posted on 2p2. tons of useful information, pics, stories, and realistic accounts of everyday life in Thailand.

a couple of questions:

give me a bar/club type situation where you say "it's ver easy to pick up women"...are the girls simply flattered by American men, extrememly desperate, or do they think they have a chance to make money for the sexytime? exactly how easy is it to bring a home a decent, good-looking thai chick that's not a total whore?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Degen,

probably the best thread ever posted on 2p2. tons of useful information, pics, stories, and realistic accounts of everyday life in Thailand.

a couple of questions:

give me a bar/club type situation where you say "it's ver easy to pick up women"...

everywhere, all the time. bar,club,subway,skytrain,mall,you name it

are the girls simply flattered by American men, extrememly desperate, or do they think they have a chance to make money for the sexytime?

none and all of this reasons. they are human beings with complex motives, just like you and me. culture is a huge part. I don't know any single thai man either. everyone gets laid all the time. besides the backpackers obv.

exactly how easy is it to bring a home a decent, good-looking thai chick that's not a total whore?

Extremely easy, unless your aiming for a upper-upper class girl, then it's extremely hard. Latest 3 chicks i took home for a ride: store employee, student nurse, student nurse.

[/ QUOTE ]

you seem to lack confidence. I suggest 1 month in Bangkok. I'll send you the bill later.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from degen blog:
[ QUOTE ]
I love you 2+2. You took me from being a huge losing player and turned me into a professional. You have given me a vast network of talented, honest and entrepreneurial people with which to collaborate on business projects. You have made it possible for me to become friends with some amazing people.

I would like to be a part of the community again. I've learned that the methods I took in the past in dealing with those I disagreed with were not good for me, or for my business. Since I haven't been allowed to post, none of those issues have come up. I was my own worst enemy in many ways. I've learned from that. It wont happen again.

I've also learned that its much more valuable to make friends and not enemies. Many of the problems I had were due to the fact that I chose to needle many of the mods along the way, simply because they were mods, really. I don't like authority. Thats a bit part of the reason I'm my own boss. But that isn't productive or professional. That also wont happen again. I would sincerely like to rejoin the community and be allowed to post on 2+2.

I'm hoping that possibly some readers of this blog can help me out with this. The only voice the admins of the site hear is that of the mods who hate me....and man they hate me with a passion. But I'm certain there are those out there who don't feel that way. If you could take a couple moments out of your day and PM Matt Sklansky on 2+2 and let him know....that would be awesome. Or possibly somebody could make a post in my defense in the About The Forums Forum on 2+2, asking for them to unban me.

I sure would love to be able to post in my Thailand thread again. Its over 2,000 posts long now and has been going for over a year! Even though I haven't been on 2+2 in months! Pretty amazing I think. So many 2+2ers living in Thailand now, because of that thread. Makes me smile every time I think about it.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So why did you post this here instead of in About the Forums like he asked? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2007, 06:11 AM

upper class girl hard?
last 3 .
2 university student, 1 upper class clothing store part-owner. All perfect english.
its all about the bling bling.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
upper class girl hard?
last 3 .
2 university student, 1 upper class clothing store part-owner. All perfect english.
its all about the bling bling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said upper-upper.
And Lol I was there, remember?
Old 10-17-2007, 11:22 AM

psst.
she sent me 2 picture of her beach house. shes totally loadedddddddd.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
psst.
she sent me 2 picture of her beach house. shes totally loadedddddddd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will call back her friend then.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:19 PM

Anyone going to be in bangkok in early January that wants to meet up and show me the ropes?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

my bitch asked me if i could give her money.. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard
Old 10-18-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

my bitch asked me if i could give her money.. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard

[/ QUOTE ]
You're missing the point. It's LOL because he thought she was already dead.
Closed Thread