Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: BBV
This is clearly B, B, or V 4 6.35%
double you tea eff mate? 8 12.70%
TGIF Mate! 6 9.52%
BBV gets worse every day 14 22.22%
BBV gets better every day 10 15.87%
BBV got so bad it was good but now the downward spiral is like looking like Snakes on a Plane 2 starring Heratio Sanz (no samuel L= beat zomg) 11 17.46%
Danza, ysscky 10 15.87%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Ozzy87 busted for speeding

[ QUOTE ]
What if Ozzy was acting nervous and jittery when the cop asked him if he could search his car and he said no? The cop then calls the K9 unit and has a drug sniffing dog show up. In most, if not all states, if the dog "hits" on the car they have the right to search it. Just because you don't give them the consent to search your car doesn't mean they can't/won't come up with a reason to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-12-2007, 03:27 PM

obviously ozzy consented to the search because he wanted everyone to know how big of a [censored] balla he is.

oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XlBGJZ05Y
Old 08-12-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another reason not to consent to a search of your car. Speeding turns into a drug DUI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, people just don't understand that you don't need to give a cop everything they want. Don't give them [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

never admit to doing anything wrong either. when a cop asks "do you know why i pulled you over?" always say, "no officer, why did you pull me over?"

be polite but firm. never consent to a search. even if you have nothing to hide. simply say, "i'm sorry officer but i do not consent to a search of my car". then say something along the lines of, "am i being detained? may i leave now?"

[/ QUOTE ]

If you know you have nothing to hide then why not let them search?
Old 08-12-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this guy sounds like a piece of [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's actually one of the nicest kids in online poker.

If you really think...

a) a fake id
b) weed
c) driving fast in the middle of the night when it's deserted in the middle of nowhere

... is somehow uncommon among 19 y/o poker players, then you are clearly disconnected from this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure hes a very nice kid, but using a fake ID to be able to play is cheating and should not be looked upon well by the poker community. Poker has done a lot of things to help its reputation in the past 10 years or so, and stories like this definitely hurt us as a group in the eyes of many Americans.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How lazy are you kids nowadays that you don't shred your weed by hand. I personally like to lick the crystals off my fingers, but thats just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

smoking keef >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>> licking keef

grinders rule.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another reason not to consent to a search of your car. Speeding turns into a drug DUI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, people just don't understand that you don't need to give a cop everything they want. Don't give them [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

never admit to doing anything wrong either. when a cop asks "do you know why i pulled you over?" always say, "no officer, why did you pull me over?"

be polite but firm. never consent to a search. even if you have nothing to hide. simply say, "i'm sorry officer but i do not consent to a search of my car". then say something along the lines of, "am i being detained? may i leave now?"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because it takes a long time, and they can damage [censored] in your car
Old 08-12-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, cause there is absolutely NOTHING to gain from it, and you have a right to privacy?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really think...

a) a fake id
b) weed
c) driving fast in the middle of the night when it's deserted in the middle of nowhere

... is somehow uncommon among 19 y/o poker players, then you are clearly disconnected from this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure hes a very nice kid, but using a fake ID to be able to play is cheating and should not be looked upon well by the poker community. Poker has done a lot of things to help its reputation in the past 10 years or so, and stories like this definitely hurt us as a group in the eyes of many Americans.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl
Old 08-12-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really think...

a) a fake id
b) weed

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah seriously rofl.

its like those insidious UNDER AGE DRINKERS. DONT THEY KNOW THE [censored] LAW?
Old 08-12-2007, 07:36 PM

yea triple lol at assanis stupidity