Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

Incest begets more incest

[ QUOTE ]
I saw the post about the guy who had sex with his sister. When I was 14 I had oral sex with my sister. This went on for a week. Then about once a year we get really [censored] up and do it again. I'm now 26. Last time we had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-- got into a fist fight with identical twins and won

[/ QUOTE ]

this story needs to be told

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask and you shall recieve: The Twin Fight

[ QUOTE ]
There were these two brothers in high school. They were both freshmen and they were both kind of weird. They called each other “brother” that is how they would start a sentence when talking to each other, eg. “hey brother, give me my jacket” They had voices like Kermit the Frog too. We would tease them about this whenever we could. They were not well liked because they were so weird and always just would talk with each other never anyone else. It also didn’t help that their mom was the meanest teacher in the whole town. That definitely got them some flack as well.

It was a small town and as I said in my previous post, I was raised very strictly and I was at Church every Wednesday, Friday, and twice on Sunday. As a result most of my social life revolved around the kids in church. There was this one kid Travis, he was in junior high, very small for his age but he was tough. We would mess with this kid and he would always take it. We would play dumb slugging games or we would play a little tackle football in the church lawn and he was right there with us even though he was smaller than all of us.

One day, I came around the corner after our evening service and the two brothers are teasing him. One of them calls him a baby and the other one slugs him in the arm. I rush over as Travis just takes it not saying a word. I tell them to knock it off and if they mess with this kid again I will get them back myself. I was not a bodybuilder or anything, but I was one of the older youth members there (I was a junior in HS) and I really didn’t like those two brothers anyways.

So the next day, I came home from school, and I hear a knock at the door. It was Travis’s older brother saying the twins took Travis’s bike and wouldn’t give it back. So I go to the twins’ house with Ronnie right behind me and try to get the bike back. They say they don’t have it, Ronnie says they do bla,bla,bla. I tell them I will kick both their ass unless I get it. They kind of smirk and in their Kermit voices say something I can’t even remember what it was but I remember it pissed my off and I pushed one of them. Just then their mom came out and told me to leave her innocent boys alone. I argue with her and she explains very calmly and rationly that there is no way that Angels such as these could ever do something so diabolical.

Tuesday comes around and I decide I am going to whip their ass. I concoct this plan and get one of my other church friends to go to their house and say that Ronnie wants to fight them. They are much bigger than him and I think they will jump at this opportunity.

By the time I get to the prearranged location, there are like 20 kids there ready to see “the big fight” I don’t know how everyone found out but it was very exciting, everyone there to cheer me on felt pretty good. The brothers get there and I start yelling at them. I am not sure how to start a fight so I start pushing one of them over and over. He just argues back and puts up his hands to deflect mine, but doesn’t throw a punch.

Finally I just decide to swing and I hit him on the side of the head. He starts to back pedal and I go after he other one. I push him hard and he falls on the ground so I kick him. He puts up his hands and yells “help me brother” the other kids are cheering very loudly and running around us trying to get the best view. I turn back to see the other brother throw his bike at me. It hits me harmlessly on my shoe and I punch him squarely in the face. His nose starts to bleed. The other brother gets up and starts to walk towards his bike I think giving up. But I hear the crowd still I my ears yelling at me “punch him” “kick him!” run over and push him off of his bike and start to wail on him. He holds his hands up but neither of them is trying to punch me. “I really thought this would be harder” is what was going through my mind as my arms are flailing back and forth. Finally I tire and take a step back. Both brothers are crying, both are bleeding, and I feel I have had my fill. I get home thinking their will be severe punishment, but none ever comes. The brothers never bother Travis again and I soon move away.

This was the only fight I have ever been in. I only fought them because I knew I would win. I was curious as to what hitting someone full force in the face felt like. I wanted to know the adrenaline of knowing I could be injured. I didn’t fight to defend my weaker friend as others in the neighborhood thought afterwards. If there was a 50/50 chance I would lose, I would not have done it. I was a bully and often picked on kids who I know wouldn’t defend themselves or couldn’t. I am not bragging about my physical prowess here as I know it was pretty pathetic. I am just relaying the facts as they happened all those years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 10:49 PM

I wonder who this could POSSIBLY be from

[ QUOTE ]
lol ok I figured I would do a confession. I hope it doesn't seem to obvious who I am!!! :P
I am one of the better known female posters on 2+2. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

my confession is.................... well, I'm kinda in love with SPB! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] To me, he is by far the coolest and funniest one on the entire site!!! lol, and he is so good looking judging by the pictures he posted [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] He is pretty much every girl's dream.. sigh

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] I hope I don't get in trouble for this!

signed,
anonymous! lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
lol ok I figured I would do a confession. I hope it doesn't seem to obvious who I am!!! :P
I am one of the better known female posters on 2+2. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

my confession is.................... well, I'm kinda in love with SPB! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] To me, he is by far the coolest and funniest one on the entire site!!! lol, and he is so good looking judging by the pictures he posted [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] He is pretty much every girl's dream.. sigh

signed,
anonymous! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh well golly i'm flatterd [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ty whoever sent that in
Old 08-16-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

signed,
anonymous! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh well golly i'm flatterd [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ty whoever sent that in

[/ QUOTE ]

geeks

ok im jealous
Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
“help me brother”

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-16-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess we should all start showing respect to the <40 post lurkers...

[ QUOTE ]
I am a well known poker player from TV and industry interviews. I am also a relatively well known regular poster on BBV and NVG. I enjoy the comedy being A nonymous on 2+2. I can say what I want and join in on the fun. I have actually pilled on when others are talking trash about me, which is always pure gold in the entertainment value.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phil Gordon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, also the first name on my mind
Old 08-16-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Incest begets more incest

[ QUOTE ]
I saw the post about the guy who had sex with his sister. When I was 14 I had oral sex with my sister. This went on for a week. Then about once a year we get really [censored] up and do it again. I'm now 26. Last time we had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]LIESSSS [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sounds like a kid wrote it.
15-18 years of age.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:00 AM

i blew nath
Old 08-17-2007, 12:14 AM

Some days I open my e-mail and think, "Why do I do this to myself?"

[ QUOTE ]
I have poo poo in my no no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The_Faucet is a travestite. Id it hit.

[/ QUOTE ]