Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havn't read the entire thread yet, but theres absolutely no way that she played THAT bad. Those hands are either fabricated or she was trying to lose. I know that we joked around about the 4/6 tournament cashes stat, but nobody who made plays like that could cash in 4/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of you who have said this are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]care to explain how you know that it was in fact her playing those hands and that those hands weren't edited? And please do so without the childish insults...they just make you look immature.

[/ QUOTE ]

ucan request hhs from stars

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that. My question was why should we believe Mark or Brandi at this point. I understand that "Mark is a good guy and Brandi is a whore" is the popular opinion right now, but as was already said by someone else- we've already caught Mark stretching the truth a little and in circumstances where so many emotions are involved the truth is almost always stretched by both sides.

I saw that you posted the HHs. How did you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you do understand that. You can request any hand history you want, just put in the hand #. You can request every hand history that was posted here directly from pokerstars by the hand #.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize then. You're right. I assumed that you could only request HHs and see the hole cards shown down if you were at the table. Are you sure about this? I've never heard that you can do this before.

I guess the obvious question then is: How do you know what HH #s they were to request them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf man, you're joking, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I already admitted that I don't really have a ton of experience requesting HHs, as I have mine set up to automatically save to my computer. I literally have never once requested a HH from Stars that I know of. Can you just explain it to me without being condescending?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you freely admit you have no idea what you are talking about, but expect others to take your retarded positions seriously?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
hardly....I do not feel oppressed...I feel angry. I am tried of the one sided life this post takes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's blatantly obvious to anyone who reads your posts that you're an angry person. Get help.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:05 AM

stop with the long quotes please

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assani,

Obviously shaniac felt he would get some buttsex in exchange for giving her some of his primo weed. But before he could get his penis on her back, she was already latched onto WPT champ hizzle!

[/ QUOTE ]

El Diablo,

you are hilarious. Fwiw there was another 2+2er in the room with me.

Assani,

[ QUOTE ]

He met her once in a hotel room and she acted strangely....and because of that hes come in here and bashed away at her? I mean, I can understand that if Mark is his friend he'd want to stick up for him, but he started bashing her before Mark even posted in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I had heard about the newhizzle thing before it got posted here, perhaps that shaded my perception of her

2) I had heard about her propositioning men on tour (not Newhizzle, and probably before she even met Mark) and she's been associated with, like, dozens of dudes in poker since she first appeared. It doesn't take a genius to understand her nature.

3) Having explained myself succintly to Boris, I don't feel that I need to offer any other reasons for my motives or behavior in this thread other than to point out that all I did was regurgitate the rumors I was privvy to, and then offer an anecdote in an effort to explain her presence/pesonality.

I admit that saying I hope she starved to death was a little harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough....you just have to understand that to the casual observer it appeared that you came in here and just bashed her without providing any real reasons. I obviously assumed that there was some history there, as I wouldn't expect you to be doing it for no reason.

[ QUOTE ]
women. Sex, and looks are such a small part of a relationship. You guys basically fell for girls that rate a 1 or 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Virtually all psychiatrists/psych therapists, esp those who specialize in couples therapy, would disagree with you. Sex is a truly vital part of any longterm, romantic [non-platonic] relationship.

newhizzle, CH is a great place to be. Half of those pretty girls would go home with you from H-Street or Players if they even *thought* you had $30k to your name. Hit Wilmington for Graduation Week as well, all hell breaks loose, definitely rent a beach house, and go to town.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:06 AM

I never defended Brandi...this is getting old just didn't call her a [censored] like most of you. That is not defending , it's just not jumping on the band wagon and using photo shop to do T&A shots

After Brandi choose to post again, lying and trying to blame others for her behavior, it became clear she is not ready to take any respondsibilty for her life, I gave up. She can tatoo a big V on her head and go though life like so many women I have met and ran away from . I suggest you guys do the same.

Then I come home, see the poll put up about wether or not I should kill myself..how did you vote btw.

It saddens me to say but the immaturity here far out weighs the humor.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im predicting great things for this thread very very shortly........

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is sucking up my life. I was living in the stone age of page 20 or so, and I finally just finished up to 28.

If only Captain Tom would reply, this thread would become even more amazing.

Time to read the NWP Chantel thread while I refresh this one every couple minutes.

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
no high horse....how can you even say that. I do not call all men dogs even after seeing 90% of the posters in this thread are...thank god I do not apply that stat to the world of poker in general. I am tried of being treated like a dumb biatch or offered sex for money when I go out and play past 9 pm. I can handle it....some other women can't. I cannot believe you can't see how black and white the posts are here...I would like to see a little gray in references to women poker player....they are almost always ..hot..need to get me some of that or they are fat lesbo's...like Kathy L. or the last female in the wsop. It just not ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of the posters in this thread are dogs.

Wow.

Sadly I've read this entire thread and while some of the comments directed at Brandi are harsh, they are only directed at her. How people view Brandi has nothing to do with how they view women in general.

Default All right guys...

Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

You can believe whoever you want to believe. All I can tell you is that Mark was not sleeping much and we both were drinking at the time. I doubt your going to trust my word on that, and if not so be it....

I do give props for some of the remarks and photoshopping efforts (seriously!). Had a great laugh over that one. Last night I was mostly just upset with Newhouse. But what I reallized today is that is does not matter what he says or what you all here believe. I know what happened and he knows what happened.

I will say this though... After someone wins such a big tournament and gets in the limelight, it's understandable that once he lost most of that money and got off the rush, that he would pin the blame for his losses on someone else and does not want to feel like a one hit wonder. I honestly wish him the best in LA this weekend. It's sad to see a grown man cry (like I had the pleasure of seeing). I hope he catches a lucky run and things turn around for him. He needs it.

Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:08 AM

This [censored] thread just keeps getting better.
Closed Thread