Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call her a stupid [censored]. She is.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the right play if you don't like pussay

[/ QUOTE ]

false. demeaning girls is a good line.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I once told a girl I'd take a dump on her chest if she was into that type of thing. She blew me two hours later. She was a hideous pig.

EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

Sigh.. Whatever happened to 'patience is a virtue' and such? I think the OP acted in an appropriate manner. He certainly took the honorable high ground, rather than starting a pointless arguement.

I do agree that the 'I can only forgive you if you do dinner with me' thing is kinda lame. Either think of something snappy, yet unoffesive to say, to show her you have a sense of humor, or play it off as really confused, like, "I thought we were getting along so well, hitting it off and all that, that was really surprising" to perhaps let her know that you're interested but a little confused. This can allow her the opportunity to make a move.. if she doesn't think you're a pussy afterwards.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

Sigh.. Whatever happened to 'patience is a virtue' and such? I think the OP acted in an appropriate manner. He certainly took the honorable high ground, rather than starting a pointless arguement.

I do agree that the 'I can only forgive you if you do dinner with me' thing is kinda lame. Either think of something snappy, yet unoffesive to say, to show her you have a sense of humor, or play it off as really confused, like, "I thought we were getting along so well, hitting it off and all that, that was really surprising" to perhaps let her know that you're interested but a little confused. This can allow her the opportunity to make a move.. if she doesn't think you're a pussy afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a [censored] lawyer. Where the [censored] does she get off calling ANYONE dishonest?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She's a [censored] lawyer. Where the [censored] does she get off calling ANYONE dishonest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would almost bet there's no law saying the pot cannot call the kettle black.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would almost bet there's no law saying the pot cannot call the kettle black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because something is legal doesnt make it right.

[censored] all lawyers anyway. I once considered becoming a lawyer but then thought I would actually prefer to die in a chemical fire.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:52 AM

Make up sex, LDO
Old 10-05-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner. I love all these donks that talk such a tough game on teh internet. "Look at me I'm not a doormat - I have balls!". Because you engage a pointless debate & create an awkward situation for your friend? Who cares? IMO most critics are liars anyway & would've responded the same way as OP.