Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-30-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Eli Elezra...the worst high stakes player ever?

[ QUOTE ]
When Eli played in my 300000/600000 nl homegame the other day he was a total fish and dropped like 4 buyins to me. I am literally worth 24 million dollars now.

[/ QUOTE ]

it shows he's a good businessman though, persuading you to let that other $216 million slide. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 01:05 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[censored] math.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's not the best among the big game players but he can definitely hold his own and crush a 400/800 game. I've played in the big game with him once, he overbets in nl and his stud 8 is lacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

forgive me for not believing a word of this coming from someone who posted a thread with this

[ QUOTE ]
There's a local 1/2 NL game and buyin is from $60-$300. I usually sit down with $100 and play as follows:

From any position i'll limp in with a pair and try to flop a set. If it's raised (standard raise is from $10-$15), i'll fold unless I have 88 or better. I just want to flop a set because i'll usually get paid off.

In late position i'll limp with suited connectors.

I raise from any position with AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK,AQ. Sometimes from SB or BB depending how many people in the pot I will just call with AQ.

For the most part I play TAG, and I almost never bluff.

I've been doing pretty good in the game, but is there anything I can do to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[X] great detective work
[x] pwned
Old 11-30-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it must be a pretty gross spot when you are playing 3 handed with sammy and eli, who are 'the most feared shorthanded omaha player in the world' and 'one of the best shorthanded limit players in the world'.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good thing that games with eli and sammy never stay 3 handed long, on account of everyone is so eager to test their skill against the worlds best.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A couple weeks ago I played 325/650 horse with Eli, Doyle, Ted Dibiase, and Lancey Howard at the Bellagio.

Lancey came out big winner as always, Eli was horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

i heard ted got caught letting virgil ghost his account in the sunday million a few weeks ago...and then slapped the million dollar dream on lee jones and told him everybody has price everybodys gotta pay money money money money money

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed pretty [censored] hard at this.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A couple weeks ago I played 325/650 horse with Eli, Doyle, Ted Dibiase, and Lancey Howard at the Bellagio.

Lancey came out big winner as always, Eli was horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

i heard ted got caught letting virgil ghost his account in the sunday million a few weeks ago...and then slapped the million dollar dream on lee jones and told him everybody has price everybodys gotta pay money money money money money

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed pretty [censored] hard at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

what he did with winnings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOre...eature=related