Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Borgata Trip Report

Well last night was my first night playing 1/2NL in about 2 years. I got into the room put my name on the list and they opened a new table and i was called, around 11:15pm. I took my seat #4 and the guy to my right was a hot shot know it all. He ran his mouth after every hand and was a complete LAG. In the first 10 hands or so he won a couple decent sized pots by betting hard into people.

About 30 minutes into the table I finally feel comfortable and pick up JJ. The LAG to my left raises to $15 and i put him on gabarge because so far out of all the times he raises d to 15 he folded to over cards on board. So I cold call behind, guy in seat 5 calls and we have a flop of 349. LAG bets $15 i raise to 50 and he folds after telling me he has AK and he knows i'm full of it blah blah.

About an hour in I noticed this Asian would bet with any pair and pay off almost any bet. On a AK1064 board she paid off a $92 river bet with k4o. So now i'm in the BB and see Ks3s and get to see a free flop with 4 limpers. It comes Kh3h9c, the asian woman is in so i'm hoping to extract from her so i check, she bets 10 all fold and i call. Turn is 3d so now i'm gold. I check she bets $20, knowing she will not lay down on river i decide to call and lead out. River is Jh completed the flush draw so i bet $50 she calls and pays of with KJ.

Other than those hands nothing to special. I couldn't believe some of the plays that were made though. For example seat 6 bet $20 seat 7 raise to 40, seat 6 call. Seat 6 check seat 7 bet 15. I guess some of these people have no idea how to size bets, and it was a funny site.

I can't wait to go back again soon.