Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2006, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Ever had a case of mistaken sexuality/gender?

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody has ever mistaken me for a girl though, even though I don't grow facial hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you?
Old 07-17-2006, 12:17 AM

Never been mistaken for anything but dignified, refined, intelligent, and professorial in years. Now that's a mistake.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:07 AM

i saw a person working in a pizza hut/taco bell combo after a wrestling match one day (who knows why we went there to eat)... nobody could decide if she was male or female, so finally we got to the front of the line to settle it once and for all by the name on the person's nametag... i 5hit you not... it was Pat. true story. saggy boobs, black haird mustache and all.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:16 AM

When I was in middle school I was walking through the halls and saw this really hot chick with a short skirt. I basically pretended that I was walking behind her, and when it came to a crowded spot I stuck my hand inside. She responded quite abruptly and my immediate subconscious reaction was to respond to "Its OK Im gay". At this point, I think her anger was replaced with confusion (she was also the blonde cheerleader type), and I was able to walk away without another suspension.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody has ever mistaken me for a girl though, even though I don't grow facial hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Twenty Six today, I think I last shaved a couple weeks ago and I don't even have stubble, just a bit of fluff.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:58 AM

Iv'e had a few guys crack on to me over the years. I did live in brighton (think of an english equivalent of SF), and was quite possibly in a mixed/gay bar at the time, so I'm not sure it even counts to be honest.

Other than that, only once when I was a child. I was about 10, it was midwinter and I was wearing one of those big parker coats that cover most of your face (think Kenny from south park). I also had long hair. Two older boys chased me the whole way home, throwing loads of snowballs at me. I got to my house and took the hood down.

They start apologising profusely, and one of them suddenly says "Oh, I'm really sorry mate, we thought you were a girl...."
Old 07-17-2006, 08:07 AM

Im saying it just because it is there to say.

Diebitter, I have often mistaken you for hetreosexual.
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2006, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in middle school I was walking through the halls and saw this really hot chick with a short skirt. I basically pretended that I was walking behind her, and when it came to a crowded spot I stuck my hand inside. She responded quite abruptly and my immediate subconscious reaction was to respond to "Its OK Im gay". At this point, I think her anger was replaced with confusion (she was also the blonde cheerleader type), and I was able to walk away without another suspension.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm... you what? And this is when you were 13ish?
Old 07-17-2006, 04:54 PM

I used to have long hair in a pony tail. I was in a dark night club in line at the bar, and some guy started to quickly approach me from rear and left. My peripheral vision picked up some motion, so I glanced to the side, and he abrutply stopped, made some audible "uh!" noise, turned, and darted away. I'm 90% sure he intented to hit on me assuming I was a girl based on my beautiful hair.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:18 PM

My brother's high school girlfriend was named Jordan. There was some other girl at his school that liked him and asked him on a date, or something like that. My brother said that he was already seeing someone, his friend Jordan. After that, every time he talked to this third chick she would always talk to him about boy problems she was having, and other "girl talk." My brother was confused.