Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Hilarious Vick article by Deion Sanders

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....STS41/70722009

thank me later
Old 07-26-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Hilarious Vick article by Deion Sanders

"We’re attacking this dogfighting ring the same way a teenager attacks his MySpace page after school."

Yea . . .
Old 07-26-2007, 02:26 PM

This is amazing.

"I believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It’s like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn’t tap out when he knows he can’t win."

"We’re attacking this dogfighting ring the same way a teenager attacks his MySpace page after school (by the way parents, make sure you monitor your kids). We should have the same passion for man that we have for man’s best friend."
Old 07-26-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God bless and God willing I’ll hollah at you next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla back.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me, you don’t want to deal with them. With one German command, our dog Yascho turns into Cujo. And for the record, I live around the corner from the police station, so it won’t take them long to show up and save you from the dogs.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:44 PM

As usual, Deion puts things into proper perspective.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:53 PM

F*ck it, I think this is a good article. Honestly, if I were going to make a list of 100 crimes that really needed to be eradicated, dogfighting wouldn't even be close to cracking the list. Vick deserves probation for this at worst.

The idea that just because dogs are fuzzy, this is being treated like a freaking murder trial is ridiculous. This should be a state issue and Vick should play every game of the 2007 season. When Ray Lewis was accused of murder and Kobe was accused of rape, they were both treated better in the media and by their respective organizations than Vick's been treated the last couple months.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F*ck it, I think this is a good article. Honestly, if I were going to make a list of 100 crimes that really needed to be eradicated, dogfighting wouldn't even be close to cracking the list. Vick deserves probation for this at worst.

The idea that just because dogs are fuzzy, this is being treated like a freaking murder trial is ridiculous. This should be a state issue and Vick should play every game of the 2007 season. When Ray Lewis was accused of murder and Kobe was accused of rape, they were both treated better in the media and by their respective organizations than Vick's been treated the last couple months.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't possibly be this stupid can you?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are only talking about the first sentence of that post because the rest of it was pretty good.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are only talking about the first sentence of that post because the rest of it was pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't the dogfighting that even gets me...its the hanging of dogs and stuff that really gets to me. Shrug.