Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October

Yay for poker. After a brief 2 month break I'm going to start playing again. Hopefully I can continue where I left off (last 10k hands have been amazingly successful).
Old 10-14-2007, 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bknollenberg: I am franky puzzled that your avatar didn't score you a racist ban yet. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, AS I ALREADY SAID, it is KFC bucket being chased by football players. i see no racist connotations. any racist views of my avatar are superimposed by the accusatory member, ergo making THEM racist, clearly illustrating that THEY need to be banned.

so enjoy being banned ftw. luv u.

[/ QUOTE ]
coincidence that all of those football players are black? nice try to level though.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:51 AM

I'm going to get stoxpoker. So if someone wants to be referred, feel free to pm me. The one with the best kick-back wins, LDO. BUT: I have an old account already, so I don't know if I can still refer anyone. But if the kick-back you provide is good enough, I'll go through the hassle of making a new account. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mods: delete this post if it's inappropriate or edit the kick-back part out.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bknollenberg: I am franky puzzled that your avatar didn't score you a racist ban yet. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, AS I ALREADY SAID, it is KFC bucket being chased by football players. i see no racist connotations. any racist views of my avatar are superimposed by the accusatory member, ergo making THEM racist, clearly illustrating that THEY need to be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]
coincidence that all of those football players are black? nice try to level though.

[/ QUOTE ]
how would i know that? and how would YOU know that? they are like 5 pixels big in that picture. oh, I SEE, you are ASSUMING they are black because they are playing football. nice, two strikes on you.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I just had AA on KQx two tone flop, so I bet 3 dollar into a 3,60 pot. And villain starts typing: "overbet", "fish". Next hand at another table:

Prima Network No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (3 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Hero ($25.82)
Button ($23.55)
SB ($26.76)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]], K[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]].
[color=Red]Button raises to $0.4</font>, [color=Gray]1 fold</font>, [color=Red]Hero raises to $1.7</font>, Button calls $1.30.

Flop: ($3.50) Q[[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]], Q[[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]], 7[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](2 players)</font>
[color=Red]Hero bets $2.5</font>, [color=Red]Button raises to $11</font>, [color=Red]Hero raises to $24.32 (All-In)</font>, Button calls $10.85 (All-In).

Turn: ($49.67) 4[[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

River: ($49.67) Q[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $49.67

Results in white below: [color=White]
Hero has Ks Kh (full house, queens full of kings).
Button has 7c 2c (full house, queens full of sevens).
Outcome: Hero wins $49.67. </font>

And I almost considered folding...

[/ QUOTE ]
he thought he could push you off your hand by representing the stronger hand, trip Q's. he did so by initiating the "bluff call".

[ ] success!
Old 10-14-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how would i know that? and how would YOU know that? they are like 5 pixels big in that picture. oh, I SEE, you are ASSUMING they are black because they are playing football. nice, two strikes on you.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they are not. The image is actually bigger then that if you let it show in a seperate tab:

but I didn't want to start a fight over it. If you think it's funny, ok. if the mods think it's appropriate, ok. I for one would feel slightly dumb using it, because the connotation is pretty obvious and people have been tempbanned for posting pictures with KFC-buckets and black people in BBV before. But it's all up to you and I don't want to play avatar-police here. I was actually done with the whole thing. Your being so very much defensive made me comment twice more...
Old 10-14-2007, 07:19 AM

i live outside US and i have no idea why would KFC-bucket and black people together mean racism?

i mean if a black person would post a picture of white guy chasing McBurger would it be racism too?

i am just really curious and would honestly like to understand it.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i live outside US and i have no idea why would KFC-bucket and black people together mean racism?

i mean if a black person would post a picture of white guy chasing McBurger would it be racism too?

i am just really curious and would honestly like to understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a common joke that black people go crazy for chicken wings, i.e. KFC. Watch some Dave Chapelle's shows. I didn't want to start a debate here. Duh.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:10 AM

anyone who thinks it isn't a reference to the stereotype is either being deliberately stupid, or just is [censored] stupid.

juggler: irrelevant, because there's no stereotypical connection between white people and mcburger as far as i know. if there is, then yes it would be racist.

bknollenberg: while i find the gif funny your replies are totally fos. get a pair.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 AM

anyone who uses the word 'ergo' in the microbrew is obviously trying to spin the argument.
Closed Thread