View Poll Results: Would You Participate in a weekly Prison Break discussion
Yes 21 77.78%
No, I watch the show but wouldnt participate 4 14.81%
No, Don't care! 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
He wanted to call me out so he called me out. Funny but I don't see a PM from him about any wagers. I guess he only wanted to call me out on the internat but has no balls to actually put money behind it.

[ QUOTE ]
I too wonder how he would get enough points for this to be an issue for him anyway because I thought he frequently only played 1 or 2 low-stakes tables at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

As I explained before I play between 1-2 and 5-10 during football season and 5-10 / 10-20 the rest of the year. I like having one or two tables going as I go about my other tasks. I can't play poker this time of year. Poker money is insignificant compared to sport's money.

I only play poker seriously for 7 months of the year but I do play enough in those 7 months that I expect to make SNE next year.

That being said this is really off topic. If people want to keep discussing me they need to put some money on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, My last post about this because I don't want to derail this thread.

The prodigy- You sound like a very angry person. I feel sorry for you. Poker not going so well? LOL

Henry- So let me get this straight, now you want me to PM you and make some side bets with you about what kind of car you drive or how much money you make? Wow, your issues may go deeper than I thought. Listen, I don't care. Nobody does. That was the point of my post. You don't need to seek approval from the internet.

I would never have ragged on you in the first place if you weren't asking for it. The last couple of months, I've been trying to help my girlfriend learn limit hold em. She plays the same stakes as you($1/$2 LHE), which is how I recognized your name. Just thought it was weird that you were talking about your porsche and baller lifestyle, thats all.

Take my advice. You probably have people in your life (family, friends?) who are annoyed to death of your constant bragging, and would like to tell you about it, but of course won't. I have provided them this service out of the goodness of my heart. When they see how you've changed , they are gonna wonder how it happened. You can tell them some random stranger gave you some advice... After hearing this, they will probably want to make an account on 2+2 to PM me a special thanks. Tell them that won't be necessary.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He wanted to call me out so he called me out. Funny but I don't see a PM from him about any wagers. I guess he only wanted to call me out on the internat but has no balls to actually put money behind it. this shid is hilarious so much sarcasim in his post nice one i like

[ QUOTE ]
I too wonder how he would get enough points for this to be an issue for him anyway because I thought he frequently only played 1 or 2 low-stakes tables at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

As I explained before I play between 1-2 and 5-10 during football season and 5-10 / 10-20 the rest of the year. I like having one or two tables going as I go about my other tasks. I can't play poker this time of year. Poker money is insignificant compared to sport's money.

I only play poker seriously for 7 months of the year but I do play enough in those 7 months that I expect to make SNE next year.

That being said this is really off topic. If people want to keep discussing me they need to put some money on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

The prodigy- You sound like a very angry person. I feel sorry for you. Poker not going so well? LOL

Henry- So let me get this straight, now you want me to PM you and make some side bets with you about what kind of car you drive or how much money you make? Wow, your issues may go deeper than I thought. Listen, I don't care. Nobody does. That was the point of my post. You don't need to seek approval from the internet.

I would never have ragged on you in the first place if you weren't asking for it. The last couple of months, I've been trying to help my girlfriend learn limit hold em. She plays the same stakes as you($1/$2 LHE), which is how I recognized your name. Just thought it was weird that you were talking about your porsche and baller lifestyle, thats all.

Take my advice. You probably have people in your life (family, friends?) who are annoyed to death of your constant bragging, and would like to tell you about it, but of course won't. I have provided them this service out of the goodness of my heart. When they see how you've changed , they are gonna wonder how it happened. You can tell them some random stranger gave you some advice... After hearing this, they will probably want to make an account on 2+2 to PM me a special thanks. Tell them that won't be necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]so much sarcasim in his reply it hilarious i like it he made this guy look bad nice one dude
Old 11-18-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so sad. Not only does he have nothing to come up with when I call him out for making random comments that aren't even true, he has to go back to them and call me angry when I don't even think I said anything in an angry tone. Maybe you don't understand English so well, and I forgive you for that.

You also make sweeping generalizations about people's thoughts about Henry. I don't see him as having any problems and he seems to be a kind person. You also just ignore the point that he just explained why he was playing 1/2 and you go on your own little rant about what you think(as if everyone agrees). I think you must have problems interpreting English as your comments seem to just ignore everyone's comments that you don't like.

Since that was your last comment on the subject, I am sure you will be the bigger man and not reply to this.

On a different note: Just sent Scotyy an e-mail and it is only going to cost 85k points to pay for my new laptop(~$1300). Thanks once again Stars concierge [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hope to God you don't act like this in real life and are only acting like a big dbag because of the anonymity available via the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And you are actually being the bigger dbag

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even think I said anything in an angry tone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-18-2007, 03:32 PM

This thread has gotten way off track.

Seriously, if you guys don't have anything to add/discuss referring to the thread topic, then please take it elsewhere (like BBV or OOT or something).
Old 11-18-2007, 04:33 PM

Agreed.

I apologize for my condescending tone in the recent posts. No need for that in a otherwise good discussion [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pokerboy; Your elite points idea, where you got 25k points or whatever, has that gotten any positive feedback from the staff that you have heard back privately?
Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has gotten way off track.

Seriously, if you guys don't have anything to add/discuss referring to the thread topic, then please take it elsewhere (like BBV or OOT or something).

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. Is anything new coming next year? There are to many posts to find any info.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerboy; Your elite points idea, where you got 25k points or whatever, has that gotten any positive feedback from the staff that you have heard back privately?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was E$ instead of the tournament packages.

I haven't heard anything from Stars on it; I have really never heard anything privately from Stars. I also expect that they wouldn't really say publicly at this point whether or not they like any ideas or plan on implementing any of them.

I don't expect to see it next year, but you never know.

I do think Stars will have some changes in that area that will offer us a few more choices. I hope that one option has to do with playing online tournaments and/or WSOP preliminary events.

It might not end up mattering in my case, however. I don't think I'm going to make the run for Elite. VPPs/hand is down quite a bit over the last several months, and it might end up going down further.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM

scotty what i find weird is you guys wont promote what im doing =( Im going to try for 400,000 hands about or 200,000 vpp in the remaining 44 days and you guys wont give me anything if i do it, i did 300,000 vpp in 10.5 months... u would think u guys would be nice and add a little incentive for me =(
Old 11-18-2007, 04:50 PM

can't even tell if this is serious or not.
you would not be the first to get 200k VPP's in a stretch of 45 days or less. No big deal.
They have already added incentives for you in the form of milestone bonuses at 400k and 500k. You seriously think you deserve more than that just because you suddenly decided to make an end-of-the-yr push?