Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Best OOT Feud of all time?
Diebitter v. [censored] 5 20.00%
[censored]+cardo+thinman/by-tor v. Mslif+Jason_t 14 56.00%
[censored] vs. Elainemonster 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
What do you have AP/LT on your team or something. In most leagues he's top 15 in scoring at the position, eventhough he splits carries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Addai has been my #1 all season

LJ, Bush, Grant, Barber,Jordan, Jacobs have been my other RBs. Pretty much every week I felt I had a better matchup with one of my other backs. First LJ, then Jordan, Jacobs, Bush, and plan on using Grant next week. The only week it didnt work out for me was last week. Barber has been a top 15 back all season, but has been inconsistent in points. Generally every week I have a better back matchup than Barber (this week I've thought about using him.) There has only been 2 weeks he has produced better numbers than my #2rb I played, and one week it was by 1 pt (except for the 1st 3 weeks were I had LJ as my #2 since I spent my 2nd pick on him.)

In 64's post I would probably play Barber.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can't imagine ever starting campbell over palmer

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the weather forecast before the 1pm games. It's supposed to rain Sunday and we all saw how awful the field was on Monday. I wouldn't touch any Bengal if that's the case.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:32 PM

Lee Evans has Trent Edwards throwing to him!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:55 PM

after thinking about this all day, i agree. i spoke way too quickly re: palmer vs. campbell. after reading the most recent weather report for pit, and with woodson out, i'm going for the home run with crayton tonight, PIT def, and Ward and Roy W as WRs. i watched the whole monday night game and it was a joke. i mean up until 5 mins. left in the game neither team had a single snap in the red zone. if it's even 75% as bad this week, it's hard to see CIN doing very much (or either team, for that matter). i say sit your bengals and steelers unless the weather dramatically clears up, which you will know by 1 pm sunday.