Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: 1,000th post: Revealing my secret identity

Yeah, that Jalex sure has a temper on him!

[ QUOTE ]
I think that he has developed a considerable amount of insight/self-awareness in the last year or so. He has talked about how he's not going to be making hard drug posts anymore, is not partying as hard, and cares about his image and future (hence the recent "hookers and blow: not sustainable" comment).

[/ QUOTE ]

So that means he's still going to be doing plenty of hard drugs in the future, just not posting about it?

Is this an indication of a possible political career from Mr. Robl in the future? (cue mspaints)
Old 10-02-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fkn jalex

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason, this cracked me up.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:06 PM

good2cu makes it sound like he has a harem of at least 2 girlfriends who basically both sleep with him (and each other). Is this the case? What would each of these girls rate on the oot scale?
Old 10-02-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just the thread I needed, thanks for doing this.

Quick question on the payment - I assume youre not doing work for full hours and whatnot, but maybe the odd chore here and there with some breaks here and there. During these "breaks" are you still being paid hourly or what? Or do you just show up for work at certain times of the day and in that period of time you just handle everything he needs you to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I work a stretch of 2-5 hours in a day, and I get paid for the whole time. Usually I've got enough to do that there's not much downtime, and if I'm done with everything I will probably just take off for the day (maybe for a couple days). There have been times when I didn't work as long as I thought I was going to, just because he ran out of stuff for me to do.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, do you chauffeur him?

[/ QUOTE ]
Only if he needs me to for some reason, which has been once so far, when he needed to go to the car dealership but was a little hung over.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So that means he's still going to be doing plenty of hard drugs in the future, just not posting about it?

Is this an indication of a possible political career from Mr. Robl in the future? (cue mspaints)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not certain about his plans re: hard drugs, but I know that he doesn't keep any in the house. He hasn't told me what brought about the decision, and I haven't asked.
Also, he has not mentioned any political aspirations, but I could change my answer if it would help bring about amusing pictures. I think image concerns have more to do with the potential of getting sponsored like some of the more notable professionals, and getting his site more positive attention (though he admits the name is somewhat goofy, which would be a hurdle).
Old 10-02-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good2cu makes it sound like he has a harem of at least 2 girlfriends who basically both sleep with him (and each other). Is this the case? What would each of these girls rate on the oot scale?

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't have any girls that he would call a girlfriend, but he has been known to sleep double with (I'm sure) repeat female partners. He has alluded to the possibility of him waking up with 2 girls in his bed, but I have yet to see it. The one blonde girl I did find in his room one afternoon would probably rank at about a 7 (adjust upward for level of intoxication).
Old 10-02-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Approximate number of times you've heard G2CU say "ship it holla!"?

(information needed to settle prop bet resulting from this thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to say approximately 20, if you count him saying just "ship it". Generally the "holla" is supposed to be provided by someone else (which frequently ends up being me, even if jokingly).

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] [censored] under [censored] [censored] son of a [censored] [censored]

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:59 PM

What is the most surprising thing you have learned about good2cu?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:05 PM

i heard he goes to canada to play on party poker? someone i knwo who knows him said that but i wasnt sure if it was true? and whys he live on hagadorn. figured hed live around abbott and be closer to the bars / cooler part of campus. the guy that i know that knows him is named dash
Old 10-02-2007, 04:06 PM

How old are you? What is the minimum wage in the states? How much would you make by working at burgerking?