Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-21-2006, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Daybreak - Anyone else watching?

[ QUOTE ]
Thing is.... alot of ppl tivo or download episodes off the internet. I know I do. I dont have time to sit down every week at the same time to watch a tv show. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] kinda sucks shows get axed cuz of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not understand how TV ratings work.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Daybreak - Anyone else watching?

Episode 11 came out on Monday. Only two more left and they're releasing them on each of the following Mondays.

Very very interesting twists and turns. If anyone has been watching, I'd love to get some other opinions

SPOILERS THROUGH EPISODE 11 BELOW! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2nd to last episode available really cleared everything up it seemed. Then the last one totally messed things up again. When he kept going on vacation with his girl and she got upset and said "you'll see, I'll remember tomorrow" and then the next day is different- how the hell did she remember or what changed? I know at the end she said "something was different with YOU" but that doesn't really explain it.

Also, shes clearly up to something behind his back. And at the end, Uncle Nick said that they had to go to somone even higher than the politician guy....who the hell could that be? Could it be her? That would provide the shocking climax that I'm sure they're looking for.