Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

Guys, i know some of you are still waiting. here is a response i received today, hope it helps.

Hello John,

I am sorry to hear of your problems with PokesPoker, a licensee of FutureBet who are currently an operator on Ongame Network. We have urged FutureBet to work with their licensees towards resolving current player issues such as yours. Many players have had similar incidents in recent months and most have been resolved after unacceptably lengthy delays.

As a result of this, Ongame Network has decided to terminate our agreement with them. Though we are taking this action, we will work with them to facilitate an organized and peaceful transition. This will include helping move players' accounts and funds to another network.

I have forwarded your e-mail to FutureBet support and asked for your issue to be escalated. I recommend you contact them yourself to follow-up.

Note that you can contact PokesPoker's Adam Rabie at adam@pokespoker.com or FutureBet's Nancy Ross at nross@futurebet.com. As well, to aid players who are having issues we are in the process of creating an Ombuds Office where players experiencing issues with our operators will be able to raise issues directly with Ongame Network.

I regret that Ongame Network cannot help you further with this issue.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Haas
Ongame Network
Old 11-01-2006, 09:47 PM

Yeah I got the same message from Jeff Haas. I imagine it's gonna be a while before any money is sent.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:40 PM

Has anyone heard anything or gotten their money from Pokespoker the last week ?
I requested a withdraw to Neteller over a week ago and have got nothing, and customer support wont answer my emails. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2006, 01:56 PM

Not a peep. I will make it my mission in life to ruin Futurebet if they don't pay up.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:58 PM

pokerkalle, send me a PM with your email and I will add u to the list. for everyone else too who didn't see my last post, i am gathering a list of players who have funds on Pokes for the purpose of a possible class action lawsuit if we are not paid out soon. so any of you who have a considerable amount of funds on the site, just shoot me a PM with your email. thanks
Old 11-03-2006, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As a result of this, Ongame Network has decided to terminate our agreement with them. Though we are taking this action, we will work with them to facilitate an organized and peaceful transition. This will include helping move players' accounts and funds to another network.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I understand -- is OnGame terminating their agreement with Pokes or with FutureBet? It's not clear from the letter.

-MrPokerToad
Old 11-03-2006, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I understand -- is OnGame terminating their agreement with Pokes or with FutureBet? It's not clear from the letter.

-MrPokerToad

[/ QUOTE ]

FutureBet
Old 11-03-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pokerkalle, send me a PM with your email and I will add u to the list. for everyone else too who didn't see my last post, i am gathering a list of players who have funds on Pokes for the purpose of a possible class action lawsuit if we are not paid out soon. so any of you who have a considerable amount of funds on the site, just shoot me a PM with your email. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get my PM? i am waiting for withdrawals and want to help pursue action against pokes.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:44 PM

Well, at least someone is alive at Pokespoker.
Just got this:

"Hi Pokerkalle,

We will be providing a statement on all the current major issues with our site by Tuesday. This will include information about the withdrawal delays. Please refer to this statement for further details and you may also be personally contacted by us over the next week.

-----
Cashier Support"
Old 11-07-2006, 02:27 AM

I sent an email to Pokes Cashier asking if they were planning on sending a statement Tuesday. I received a response saying that indeed they were (the first email I had received in over a week). Please, anyone that gets emails with important info from them let us know and I will do the same. Hopefully we will get our cashouts sooner rather than later.