Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 09:21 AM

Default a beat a brag and maybe a journal

BEAT busted my little roll about 6 months ago so i have been working and playing small stakes trying to rebuild. was making small progress towards rebuilding until about two months ago.
BRAG have been running real goot for these last two months and have worked back to respectable roll of about 40% of my peak. planning on continuing to run good. emotional control has gotten much better, small short lasting tilts have been more rare. aggravating other players has dropped considerably (a big problem for me), but i still have a ways to go here. just wanted bbv to know. may reply with results to see if can get back to robusto (110%) of my roll before i busted it.
J
Old 04-28-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Re: a beat a brag and maybe a journal

won the local 200+20 last night beat the side game. 70-% .... go me
Old 04-28-2007, 09:43 AM

post graph or stakes or [censored] something... as of now ur original post is USELESS
Old 05-07-2007, 09:44 AM

thanks and true. I dont play online so a graph would be too much for it illiterate me. but to update im 26-2 in my last 28 sessions playing 1-2 to 5/10 with $50-$200 MTTs also. in there one of my losing sessions was twenty dollar buy in while looking for players/ more games. got the roll back up to 75% of prebusto and still running hot hot hot. was stuck 1200 playing 2/5 nlHA last night but alas i was too good for them and scorched my way to a 70bb win! this is bbv so i can write crap like this w/o bothering people too much i hope [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]