Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: I facebook friended FLuffpop.....

xSCWx- Your complaint w/ the system is fair and so I did some thinking and have revised. I want to thank you for letting me see the errors and forcing me to go back to the drawing board. I present to you the 1-4 Grading Scale Remember simple is better.

1- Wouldn't if you were drunk.
2- Would if you were drunk.
3- Would do if sober.
4- Would hold hands with her in public.

To me holding hands in public is showing off your "arm candy," wouldn't bother bragging b/c nobody would believe you goes in the same category b/c if she were to stay around you would obv show her off amirite? They are both one and the same. Perfect scale.

Dids-

[ QUOTE ]
Also it is obv

Fluffy
Foobs
Asian
Sideboob
Pale chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine would be:

Fluff

Asian

the rest.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:41 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Why is everyone ranking asian girl so high? She looks like super normal looking regular asian girl, while sideboobs is like NOMNOMNOM sideboobs.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 PM

PITTM,

Hey you like sideboob that's all good, nothing wrong w/ that! To me fluff is really the only attractive one in the pic but I mean that is obv and she knows this too. The rest look well below average but we all see people differently.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xSCWx- Your complaint w/ the system is fair and so I did some thinking and have revised. I want to thank you for letting me see the errors and forcing me to go back to the drawing board. I present to you the 1-4 Grading Scale Remember simple is better.

1- Wouldn't if you were drunk.
2- Would if you were drunk.
3- Would do if sober.
4- Would hold hands with her in public.

To me holding hands in public is showing off your "arm candy," wouldn't bother bragging b/c nobody would believe you goes in the same category b/c if she were to stay around you would obv show her off amirite? They are both one and the same. Perfect scale.

Dids-

[ QUOTE ]
Also it is obv

Fluffy
Foobs
Asian
Sideboob
Pale chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine would be:

Fluff

Asian

the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can accept this.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is everyone ranking asian girl so high? She looks like super normal looking regular asian girl, while sideboobs is like NOMNOMNOM sideboobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I can agree with NOMNOMNOM sideboobs, her hair looks like it has gone without being washed for at least 12 hours while the other girls look like they have washed within 6.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh don't worry, i have 8 people currently in limbo...next you get a message promising that you will never steal my pictures or use them in any way i would find offensive of hurtful. and then if you do then karma kicks your ass or i sue or cry or something i haven't really decided.

i will probably accept you soon!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....she's funny, too!
Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 PM

What do you think is weirder, being Facebook friends with some dude who you met at a frat party one night and never spoke to again who creepily added you despite you never telling him your last name, or people that you actually converse with on 2+2 a decent amount?

I mean, I have to imagine that with like 600 friends at your school, there are some pretty big stretches as far as "friends" go, which kinda undermines the "only be friends w/ people you know" argument.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:37 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I can agree with NOMNOMNOM sideboobs, her hair looks like it has gone without being washed for at least 12 hours while the other girls look like they have washed within 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I go on a date and a girl hasnt washed her hair in 6 hours I send her home for a washing imo.

Also goofyballer is right about how absurd having that many "friends" is. Usually when people like that add me its like, "mehhhh no thanks. Not trying to help you fill your 1k person quota for no reason."
Old 11-01-2007, 01:38 PM

Obv you are not a hot girl.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so I can't accept any more friend requests and I have to unfriend everyone from 2 + 2! i'm sorry, i'll try and make it up to you guys by posting a halloween photo thread!

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with that ruling but am looking forward to that halloween thread ldo