Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 10:47 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
I'm lovin the bandwagon to save IY. Him and Alex Levin are wolves. I'm not voting for anybody but these two people from here on out.

WTF? Is amplify completely off the table?

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely? No. Mostly? Kinda. Read all my posts regarding that issue.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm lovin the bandwagon to save IY. Him and Alex Levin are wolves. I'm not voting for anybody but these two people from here on out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you love the bandwagon to save me, but not the one to save BobO?
Old 05-10-2006, 10:56 AM

Another theory:

I realize that I'm a constant suspect. That's fine. I can live with that (but, probably not much longer). If you're absolutely convinced of someone being a wolf, please don't focus all of your attention on that person. Most likely, nothing is going to change your mind, anyway.

However, that still leaves us with four wolves. Keep your options open, because getting tunnel vision is going to kill us in the end. Maybe we should all look at our lists and go the opposite direction. Who haven't you suspected? Why? Give those people a second look.

My theory is the wolves are obviously creating confusion amongst us because everyone is pointing fingers at everyone. I feel like we're replaying Day 1 over and over again, because no one feels confident about any of their choices (or when they do, they get lynched, and they are wrong). There are very few suspects that many people agree on, but those aren't that numerous -- and for all we know, the wolves are the ones with those similiar suspect lists.

However, (as I already stated) what happens when you lynch your prime suspect and he turns out to be a villager? Like SynSid? Where do you go from there? That's all I'm asking you, because we really have to try and think a step ahead. We can't afford any more villager lynchings. As an example, if I get lynched, you'll find out that I'm a villager. What do you do then?

EDIT: I just reread this and realize that I've said basically nothing.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

WTF? Is amplify completely off the table?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am no longer president of your fan club [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2006, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you love the bandwagon to save me, but not the one to save BobO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine. Analyze the voting patterns on both bandwagons and report back to me with your findings.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is going to sound wolfish as all hell, but I'll say it anyway.

I reread Iron Yuppie's posts this morning. I also reread Kyro's and Alex Levin.

I am now not sure of IY's guilt. I didn't really see anything. The biggest thing everyone was basing their accusations on was his late vote for Bobo. I don't see how this indicates anything. Am I being naive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you not be sure now, when you seemed so sure before? If anything, I look more guilty now than ever; I don't see how someone who was as suspicious of me as you are can think I'm less sure now.

I'm assuming that you are doing this so that when I am lynched you will look more innocent, but I have suspected you from the beginning, so my thoughts are perhaps colored by this.

Is this set up so that you will look reluctant to vote for me, when it is found out that I'm a villager?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:01 AM

IY,

If you look at my "reasoning" for your vote yesterday, it might make more sense.

FWIW, I don't trust you at all, but I don't truely suspect you, either.

EDIT: If you think I was always "sure" of my vote, you have me confused with someone else. Like I said, reread the thread.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:02 AM

Okay, I found this:

[ QUOTE ]
I know, but in a way I can kinda see what Alex is saying. Also, I really have a feeling he's a wolf and I don't think he'd defend Amp like that if they were both wolves. I think Alex would be more likely to defend him like that if HE was a wolf and Amp was a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except it only holds up if Alex is a wolf. What if he is a misguided villager?

What if you are a wolf?

What if Alex is a wolf and decided that you would see right through the "obvious" play of defending amplify?

You did your best to drum up an amplify bandwagon, and then just deflated it, like letting the air out of a balloon.

Well, I for one, would like to hear Alex's "detailed analysis" on Amplify. Apparently he promised one yesterday if you were all alive. You're all alive. Time to spill, Alex.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:02 AM

Elevens,

You said everything that I've been thinking. Except I'm taking it much more personally.

I trust you. If it bites me in the ass, so be it. But I feel like this whole game has been designed to [censored] with me. To throw me off. Maybe I think too highly of myself, but I can't shake this feeling.

I'm asking for your trust back from you. I need to find someone to keep things on the level with me. And I'm getting the feeling you're the person I can trust most.

I desperately want to go after Alex today. I really feel like everything so far points to him. If I'm wrong, I'll tip my cap to the wolves and surrender because I completely give up.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:04 AM

VR,

The problem is, I don't think Alex is a misguided villager. I think he's a wolf.