Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

I'll say it again krumeluren, you seem to be the man with all the answers, please give us your opinion on the chip dumping, do you think this is just something that we have all misinterpreted aswell?
I'd also like to hear your response to Kurt's post.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
krumeluren, please give us your opinion on the chip dumping, do you think this is just something that we have all misinterpreted aswell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have read a lot in these 4-5 thread and I have only seen references to chipdumping. I might have missed the HHs but with this guys playing style I expect most sessions to look like chipdumping.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:54 PM

Back since June, but suddenly stopped posting while the superusers were running, then re-appeared to defend them?

Must be coincidence.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
krumeluren, can you explain why, after averaging about 4 posts a day since you started posting here, you stopped posting to 2+2 for a month between 8/22 and 9/17? Returning basically for this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took a break from poker for almost a year and now I'm back since June. I post in this thread because I saw too much flawed reasoning and unrealistic estimates and I thought this issue deserves a more critical and balanced discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

we yet have to see your reasonable estimates
Old 09-21-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Back since June, but suddenly stopped posting while the superusers were running, then re-appeared to defend them?

Must be coincidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not you too Kurt. And I wasm just starting to like you.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:57 PM

There was a few hundred thousand blatantly dumped to some guy called Romnaldo or something similar. I'm not even going to talk about the other money that was dumped at random to all and sunder once the story broke. Go back and get your facts straight if you're gonna be trying to argue this stuff. Let's hear your opinion on the money dumped to the Romnaldo guy I mentioned above.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weel, it is not as easy to to as you might think. I might give it a try later, but only if the complete data is made available.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a few hundred thousand blatantly dumped to some guy called Romnaldo or something similar. I'm not even going to talk about the other money that was dumped at random to all and sunder once the story broke. Go back and get your facts straight if you're gonna be trying to argue this stuff. Let's hear your opinion on the money dumped to the Romnaldo guy I mentioned above.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna be a nice guy and give krumeluren a couple of hours to go back and *read the threads* before I give him a long vacation for, well, not reading the threads.

Krumeluren, you've got two hours to make a post quoting 1)the 4 high call and 2)a couple of hands from the romnaldo sessions. You also have to post the context for the 4 high call (you can probably do this through reading whatever post you find it in.)
Old 09-21-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weel, it is not as easy to to as you might think. I might give it a try later, but only if the complete data is made available.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other people who have given statistical approximations have gone through a lot of effort gathering all the hands, and you expect them to be made available for you? That is lazy man.

And you are hammering on the point that no reasonable estimate has been made, yet you don't have one because it's not that easy? Then how do you know the other estimates are off?

You remind me of liquidsoap in this thread about the riggedness of doubling on an online video poker sit

The only difference is that he did his own research to prove OP wrong, and while doing so, proved himself wrong. You have yet to do any research at all.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:05 PM

Either this guy is an AP shill, or a total attention-whore who skimmed the cliffnotes and thinks it's amusing to constantly post rubbish that has no merit and get flamed.

Wield that banstick Adanthar.
Closed Thread