Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
I'm working on figuring out POTRIPPER's IP now

[/ QUOTE ]
I have some bad news.

AP's HH gives out IPs and emails in the following manner.

Table 1 Enter - <font color="orange">[email]</font>(<font color="green">[userid?]</font>) [<font color="red">[ip]</font>:<font color="blue">[port?]</font>]

I put the variables in colors so I don't give out anyone's info.

It does it whenever someone enters or leaves a table. Unfortunately, POTRIPPER was at Table 13 the entire tourney and GRAYCAT was at Table 14 the entire tourney. So I don't see their IP address or email info.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks to all the people who spent all this time working on these

[/ QUOTE ]

And thanx WACO for posting.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:36 AM

Wow, being able to see the hole cards is huge - no surprise. I counted about 20 plays that are rather hard to account for. (ok, he gives up on flops with an ace a lot, not counting, but now he bets into an ace when he happens to be ahead, count that; ok, he gave up when three high drawy cards came out, but now bets when opponent can't call; suddenly he doesn't like KQ; etc.). When you look through hand histories like these without the hole cards it's easy to say, ah, he gives up on the flop most all the time when it isn't heads up, but then when you see the cards, he is sometimes checking good hands, and sometimes betting when opponents miss and he is right too often. Also he slow plays a ton when heads up postflop, mostly when his opponent has 3 or fewer outs. A couple of times he reraises pre with trash and takes it down on the flop against a small pocket pair. I think the Qs 3s hand might be the sickest, even getting a river bet called..

The hand histories aren't perfect soul reading; for example, he open-raises with 84s against QQ, AK, and JJ, and folds when it gets back to him; he plays something like K4 against 55 and AK for a reraise and it's optimistic to think he can make up the difference by bluffing people out postflop.

Really he makes too many moves. I think maybe his flop raises with air were only around break even for him, because he got caught making a big overbet once and had to fold to a reraise. He gave a free card at least once when he definitely shouldn't have. He made an all-in preflop call in one case with right around the correct pot odds, then folded later getting better odds and having similar equity.

LOL, at one point, after he loses a pot, he is no longer the biggest stack at his table, even though the antes are in play. I'm gonna assume this guy plays perfect and it just shows the tremendous luck involved. Crikey, how difficult it must be to come in first if you struggle even with seeing hole cards and after getting a straight vs two pair twice early on and getting back-to-back sets later on. Makes me feel better for being down lifetime in multitable luckaments.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm working on figuring out POTRIPPER's IP now

[/ QUOTE ]
I have some bad news.

AP's HH gives out IPs and emails in the following manner.

Table 1 Enter - <font color="orange">[email]</font>(<font color="green">[userid?]</font>) [<font color="red">[ip]</font>:<font color="blue">[port?]</font>]

I put the variables in colors so I don't give out anyone's info.

It does it whenever someone enters or leaves a table. Unfortunately, POTRIPPER was at Table 13 the entire tourney and GRAYCAT was at Table 14 the entire tourney. So I don't see their IP address or email info.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, GRAYCAT did bust 43 out of 98 in this event, so I might be able to track down his IP. Looking now.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:43 AM

how can AP possibly be any more incompetent? its like theyre trying their hardest to handle this as badly as possible. their stupidity is tilting me argggh.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:45 AM

Nope. The last GRAYCAT hand was

14 896764146 2007-09-12 23:20:27 4090 4090 0 TABLE_USER Dealt to GRAYCAT [2h 6s]

The whole file cuts off because of the excel line limit, so it only has from 9 PM (tourney start) until around 11:20 PM. It's too bad because he only has 4K chips and looks like he's about to bust.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:59 AM

Actually, I'm going to have to review this more sometime when I'm a little more awake because I am reviewing "table 13"-only info right now (ie, the table POTRIPPER was at) and there are tons of instances where the email/IP is shown but no one is actually coming to or leaving the table. So there is still a possibility that POTRIPPER or GRAYCAT info is in here. I'm not sure exactly what this info means, so I guess I'll have to try to figure that out tomorrow.

Night all.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:03 AM

&lt;3 nat
Old 10-14-2007, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where did you get this from??

[/ QUOTE ]

From P5s...

[ QUOTE ]
ok so after Marco loses HU in the 1k to potripper (when potripper called his huge all in raise on the turn with T high, Marco had a 9 high flush draw) and reads a few posts suggesting foul play in the coming days, he requests the HH from Absolute... they sent him the HH for the tourny in a scrambled excel file, which he didn't really know how to organize and just kind of put off for awhile... well we are just now looking at the HH again, and it's pretty [censored] up cuz Absolute gave Marco access to EVERYONE's hole cards for the entire tourny, not just his or his tables but the entire field...

well it only takes a few hands to realize potripper could see the cards, but not what is coming on the flop/turn/riv... I was already 99% sure from seeing Marco's hands and some HH's other ppl had posted, but this is just unreal how he plays each hand... there is no way someone could bluff like he does and value bet like he does without being able to know what their opponents hold, it really is undeniable...

working on getting the scrambled excel file into a PXF replayer now, the guys working on it told me it's like a puzzle and shouldn't be too long before they have potripper's tables/hands up...

gonna be a [censored] on here when you guys see this...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what your saying is... Waco = PotRipper?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:30 AM

i'm pretty drunk, but this looks real

wow, that's messed up
Closed Thread