Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
The reason I ask is because one of the email addresses for the guys on the Costa Rican IP is for a webpage registered to Domain Discreet.

So my question is, exactly what is known about Domain Discreet? Is it a HUGE deal to contact them, presumably offline, to register a domain? If not, then it isn't a big deal. If it's much more difficult to use Domain Discreet than any other registration service (most have websites I think...), then this might be another clue that this is some group that is attempting to hide its activities.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are the man I've always said from the beginning this is an inside job that AP knows about but as soon as I read this I knew 99.9% AP is in on this. The main reason someone would try to cover their tracks so hard is if they don't want this coming back to AP or the KGC. Also don't like 100 different poker sites advertise that they are governed by the Kawanke GC. WTF is going on here